Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
Hi All,

While packing up to Oz, I just check out my status, and I was astonished they did withdrew my application on 15-12-11, at last! What a consolation after repeated requests to all CHC London, Immigration minister and even PM.

Can any one has idea how much time they will take to send my original docs and refund my application fees(though they are not so generous), would they? :) My last E-cas status was IP with RBVO.

Happy new year to all!

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jakram said:
Hi All,

While packing up to Oz, I just check out my status, and I was astonished they did withdrew my application on 15-12-11, at last! What a consolation after repeated requests to all CHC London, Immigration minister and even PM.

Can any one has idea how much time they will take to send my original docs and refund my application fees(though they are not so generous), would they? :) My last E-cas status was IP with RBVO.

Happy new year to all!
Hi!

Congrats that they withdrew your application. Your fees will be refunded if your case wasn't gone into "in- process" but it can take 6 months. Regarding original documents they can be returned earlier. Request them to do the same.

Thanks

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
pittabread said:
Hi!

Congrats that they withdrew your application. Your fees will be refunded if your case wasn't gone into "in- process" but it can take 6 months. Regarding original documents they can be returned earlier. Request them to do the same.

Thanks
Thanks man, today I received the call from TCS guys and I collect all my original docs except IELTS report is missing. You are right they will take time to refund the application fees, as it is advised in covering letter that it can take from 4 weeks to 12 weeks, and these fees will be returned by CIO not by CHC London.

So Pitta, would it be same mode of delivery as for docs? if it will be same, anyone else from my family can collect it along with my Original CNIC? As I would not be in Pakistan that time.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jakram said:
Thanks man, today I received the call from TCS guys and I collect all my original docs except IELTS report is missing. You are right they will take time to refund the application fees, as it is advised in covering letter that it can take from 4 weeks to 12 weeks, and these fees will be returned by CIO not by CHC London.

So Pitta, would it be same mode of delivery as for docs? if it will be same, anyone else from my family can collect it along with my Original CNIC? As I would not be in Pakistan that time.
Hi!

No. Fees will be refunded by bank draft and it will come by ordinary mail. I have a friend who withdrew his application and it took 6 months to get back the refund. CIO sent him a bank draft in his name by ordinary mail at his home address.

Thanks

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
Hi!

No. Fees will be refunded by bank draft and it will come by ordinary mail. I have a friend who withdrew his application and it took 6 months to get back the refund. CIO sent him a bank draft in his name by ordinary mail at his home address.

Thanks
right answer+1 for u

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
(INDIAN) said:
right answer+1 for u
And +1 from me as well :)

It was wonderful to be on this forum, and I found all participants are very cooperative indeed.
I wish every one to have his dream of immigration comes true!

Cheers & Peace!

danny2009

Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore transferred to Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2012
Nomination.....
April 2012
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
March 2014/Further test on 16 April, 2014
Med's Done....
21Mar2014.Ecas:In Process:29May2014, Decision Made:15Jun2014
Passport Req..
17 June, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jul,2014 but just received the processed passports 04Aug, 2014
LANDED..........
September 2014
Hi all,

I just received the confirmation letter of withdrawal my FSW application from CIC Singapore after 2-week request. The letter says that they will refund within 1 year.

Danny