how much time after medicals

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
merge said:
this day was exactly 5 months of my medical. not yet receive PPR. but i can't loosing my faith.
cheers cheers cheers either.... ^_^
This day was exactly 5 months and 20 days of my medical, not yet received PPR
Its CHC Islamabad Pakistan

Harry2500

Star Member
Nov 13, 2008
S.K said:
merge said:
this day was exactly 5 months of my medical. not yet receive PPR. but i can't loosing my faith.
cheers cheers cheers either.... ^_^
This day was exactly 5 months and 20 days of my medical, not yet received PPR
Its CHC Islamabad Pakistan
Hi SK did you transfered your case or you started right from islamabad whats the time line from islamabad?

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
Applied as PNP: October 2008
Medical: March 2009
Waiting for PPR since that time
Its CHC Islamabad Pakistan from the first day

Bety

Jun 21, 2009
As per my case, e-status changed according to CHC's progresses but please be expected a few days lag.

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Around three weeks ago, I was personally assured by Sylvia, Ottawa Medical Center, that my application has all required medical reports and that she will update status. I went through series of drama like replacement X-rays, lost report for my eldest son, etc. Long story short, I was assured that medical reports for myself and my family members are complete and update has been sent to CIC NY. All this happened while I relocated from Austin, TX to Tampa, FL.
I am surprised that my address was updated but no change in status.
Why would one change go through and other doesn't?
CIC and God knows when I will get PPR.

Taps

onlyy44

Star Member
Mar 23, 2009
hi Tapak!

Did you call that medical Centre where all medical exams going to (for permanent resident - canada) if yes could you give me a number I would like to check my medical if they received?

thanks

Tapak said:
Around three weeks ago, I was personally assured by Sylvia, Ottawa Medical Center, that my application has all required medical reports and that she will update status. I went through series of drama like replacement X-rays, lost report for my eldest son, etc. Long story short, I was assured that medical reports for myself and my family members are complete and update has been sent to CIC NY. All this happened while I relocated from Austin, TX to Tampa, FL.
I am surprised that my address was updated but no change in status.
Why would one change go through and other doesn't?
CIC and God knows when I will get PPR.

Taps

onlyy44

Star Member
Mar 23, 2009
Hi thank you for number - I try call her but every time I get answer machine.

By the way i s almost 3 month after they start process my application and 2 months after my doctor sent medicals - and still nothing :eek:( nothing on ecase, nothing form buffalo and when I call canadian office ask if my medical are on there system they say no - so I am so sad :eek:(

how long I will be wait :eek:(

Tapak said:
Here you go..
613-941-2170

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Hey Onlyy44,

I had the same situation like yours. Also i did not had any tracking info for the medicals that my doctor sent because he sent it ordinary post. So i was not sure if my medicals reached ottawa or not. I emailed Buffalo with the above query and i got a reply from them the very next day that they received my medicals.
"BUT MY ECAS STILL DOSEN'T SHOW THAT MEDICALS HAS BEEN RECEIVED"

My medicals were done on July 28 and i can assume it might have reached ottawa in first week of August.

Contact Buffalo from the contact page from cic website rather then sending them a email from your personal email account.

onlyy44 said:
Hi thank you for number - I try call her but every time I get answer machine.

By the way i s almost 3 month after they start process my application and 2 months after my doctor sent medicals - and still nothing :eek:( nothing on ecase, nothing form buffalo and when I call canadian office ask if my medical are on there system they say no - so I am so sad :eek:(

how long I will be wait :eek:(

Tapak said:
Here you go..
613-941-2170