+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW MUCH MONEY I WILL PAY FOR MY SINP PROCESSING FEE

Rahill

Jun 1, 2010
HELLO,

HOW MUCH MONEY I WILL PAY FOR MY SINP PROCESSING FEE FOR ME AS A PRINCIPAL APPLICANT,MY WIFE AND MY TWO CHILDREN S.
THANK YOU.
RAHEEL

I

iarblue

6. Calculate your fees.
You will have to pay the following fees:

•The processing fee for you and your dependants must be paid when you apply. It is not refundable, even if your application is not approved.
•Wait until your application is processed to pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for you and your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, if applicable. It must be paid before Citizenship and Immigration Canada issues your permanent resident visa. This fee is refundable if you cancel your application, if your application is not approved, or if you do not use your visa.
You will also have to pay fees to third parties for:

•your medical examination
•a police certificate, if you require one as part of your criminal and security check, and
•language testing, as required.
Information on how to pay your processing fee and your Right of Permanent Residence fee is included in the instructions for the visa office where you submit your application.

More information on fees is available in the I Need To… section on the right-hand side of this page.

I

iarblue

Application Quantity Price(C$)/Unit Total(C$)
Immigration Applications for Persons Outside Canada
Permanent Residence
Right of Permanent Residence Fee 2 $490.00 $980.00
Family Class
Sponsorship application (per application) 1 $75.00 $75.00
Principal applicant 1 $475.00 $475.00
A family member of the principal applicant who is less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner 2 $150.00 $300.00
Total: $1830.00

i put that you had two children so if this is correct then this is the fee.

Rahill

Jun 1, 2010
I think the processing fee is as under:

Principal applicant = $550
Spouse = $550
Children s (2) $150 each = $300

At this time i just paid this amount by bank draft. Please response as soon as possible. Thank you

Raheel