+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much longer until we get the PR card???

SadGirl:(

Jul 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My husband arrived on July 24, 2010 and we still have not received his permanent resident card. How long should this take? And who can I call to enquire about this?

Thanks

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
took us nearly 2 months to receive... if you don't get it by the end of this month, you can call the CIC 1800 number and let them know... but i wouldn't worry, apparently everyone's is a bit slower than usual lately!

alisa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm in the same boat. I have landed since Jul-19 and still waiting for PR card. I called CIC this morning as it has passed 43 days processing time as it is mentioned in CIC website, the agent I spoke with said my card has not been issued yet. She said I have to just wait. So frustrating as I'm leaving back to Thailand in next 2 weeks. I just hope I will get PR card before I leave so I don't wasting time apply for travel document in Thailand.

SadGirl:(

Jul 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:eek: That's just crazy!!!

When will CIC ever get things right!!! :mad:

When my husband landed in Canada, they told him that he will be getting his PR card in 2-4 weeks. We're on the 7th week now!!!

alisa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sadgirl,

Have you received your PR card? I received mine today. If it has already passed timeline on CIC website, then you can call CIC. I call them last week when I posted in this forum. This morning I called again to follow up, the representative said the card was sent out on Sep-13. So I went to check my mailbox and it was there!!!