+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much is the cost in applying?

Adlemirose

Mar 28, 2008
I'm presently working in Taiwan as nursing aide and I want to work in canada. I found an agency here but they asking for 150,000 taiwan dollar. I heard from a friend in canada that I should not pay because its illegal. Please let me know the cost and the procedure in applying to work in canada

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Adlemirose said:
I'm presently working in Taiwan as nursing aide and I want to work in canada. I found an agency here but they asking for 150,000 taiwan dollar. I heard from a friend in canada that I should not pay because its illegal. Please let me know the cost and the procedure in applying to work in canada
It is only illegal in Canada for a recruiter to charge fees. What you need is to find an employer in Canada who can get a labour market opinion that there are no Canadians or PR available for the job. ONce they have that they send it to you and you then apply for a work permit to the Canadian office serving your place of residence. The cost for the work permit is $150.00 Canadian. You should read: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/index.asp

PMM