+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How manys days till we receive passports from Abu Dhabi Embassy through Aramex?

ramzy2277

Dec 21, 2011
Hi all,

For those who recieved their passports from abu dhabi embassy,i would like to know how many days it take for the courier aramex to deliver the passport to the applicant,

I been told by lvo that our envelop was sent to abu dhabi embassy on 22 feb,but so far i didnt recieve anything.

amkalisa

Mar 26, 2011
If you don't mind, on which date does lvo received your passport ? just to know how long it takes to finish from lvo side?

And keep us updated for when you will receive it from Abu Dhabi, so we can know the total duration to get the PP back.

ramzy2277

Dec 21, 2011
amkalisa said:
If you don't mind, on which date does lvo received your passport ? just to know how long it takes to finish from lvo side?

And keep us updated for when you will receive it from Abu Dhabi, so we can know the total duration to get the PP back.
Well, lvo received our passports on 21 jan ,still waiting to recieve them.how about u?.... R u in uae? Also plz tell if u got ur passports and how long it took?

ILOVECANADA12

Feb 1, 2012
Hi, I am also from Abu Dhabi and waiting for our passports back from LVO. My agent sent our passport on January 17, 2013 but dont know exactly which date LVO recieved our passports because I dont have the airway bill to check when did our passports reached to London! My agent told me it wil take 5-6 weeks to receive the passports back but up to now I did not receive our passports! Hope to get it next week!

ramzy2277

Dec 21, 2011
Thanks all for sharing ur experiences,

By grace and mercy of Almighty ALLAH, i received our visa and copr.

Thanks all.

ILOVECANADA12

Feb 1, 2012
Our agent called me around 6pm today and informed me that our passports with visa and copr are already with them! Thank you Lord! God is so great indeed!

ramzy2277

Dec 21, 2011
ILOVECANADA12 said:
Our agent called me around 6pm today and informed me that our passports with visa and copr are already with them! Thank you Lord! God is so great indeed!
Congrats mate,wish u happy life in canada, when u planning to land,and in which place.?