+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How many photo ID I need to include if my passport is expired

emadg

Aug 22, 2008
How many photo ID do I need to include if my passport is expired since December 2017 and also my son passport who is 7 years old his passport is expired last month? . other question is I was living in Alberta before I moved to Saskatchewan. can I use the driving license copy of Alberta and the copy driving licence of Saskatchewan as 2 photo id ?. I have health card of Saskatchewan and Alberta but it doesn't contain photo so i cannot use any of them as a photo id . replies are appreciated. thank you

emadg

Aug 22, 2008
How many photo ID do I need to include if my passport is expired since December 2017 and also my son passport who is 7 years old his passport is expired last month? . other question is I was living in Alberta before I moved to Saskatchewan. can I use the driving license copy of Alberta and the copy driving licence of Saskatchewan as 2 photo id ?. I have health card of Saskatchewan and Alberta but it doesn't contain photo so i cannot use any of them as a photo id . replies are appreciated. thank you
please can anyone help answering my question

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
-include the expired passport copy
-pr card copy
-health card copy
-pr card copy
-driver's license copy(if u have it)

that's like 3-5 already....send it away
And you can always renew your passport too you know, its not that hard, is it?

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
If you passport is not valid, you need to submit two government-issued photo IDs.

No, you can't use your old alberta licence as ID. The moment you got your saskatchewan licence, your alberta licence became invalid, no matter what expiry date you have on the licence. You can only hold one valid Canadian licence at a time.

If you can't obtain another photo ID, you might just have to replace your passport.

Note: There are conflicting reports if PR cards are accepted as photo ID or not. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't.