+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How many pay stubs?

Godweeno

Jan 24, 2015
How many pay stubs are you including in your work evidence? Will one suffice?

My reason for asking is I've been trying to consolidate all of my work evidence into one file that turns out to be pretty huge in size (about 13Mb). I can do a PDF reduction but it is still above the 4Mb upload limit. I figure I can shed some weight by removing some pay stubs from the evidence. The reason for consolidating into one file is due to the latest system bugs removing all of the document checklist entries apart from one.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Godweeno said:
How many pay stubs are you including in your work evidence? Will one suffice?

My reason for asking is I've been trying to consolidate all of my work evidence into one file that turns out to be pretty huge in size (about 13Mb). I can do a PDF reduction but it is still above the 4Mb upload limit. I figure I can shed some weight by removing some pay stubs from the evidence. The reason for consolidating into one file is due to the latest system bugs removing all of the document checklist entries apart from one.
Pay stubs are "Nice to have documents" rather than mandatory. You can submit payslips for the last 3/6 months, I think that should do but please take a second opinion on this!

Thanks,

Raj

Godweeno

Jan 24, 2015
Thanks for the reply Raj!

Well I have about 8 jobs on my work history so its pushing the amount of evidence up there. The reason being is that I have had 5 instances of work in the same place but at different points in time.

Do you think I would be able to have just one pay slip per job?

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Godweeno said:

Well I have about 8 jobs on my work history so its pushing the amount of evidence up there. The reason being is that I have had 5 instances of work in the same place but at different points in time.

All these 8 jobs are for the same NOC #?

dream2016

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Godweeno said:

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted one pay stub for each year of experience I was claiming.

Godweeno

Jan 24, 2015
sam_172452 said:
All these 8 jobs are for the same NOC #?
No they have different NOC. Some are for work I did in Canada, some are for my current at home and the others are for work I did a few years back that are different to what I do now.