+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how many months prior i can travel to Canada for September intake ?

LILIN

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
i got my approval yesterday but my college is not giving me any extension to enroll in may intake thus i am planning to enroll in September intake . thus how many months before i can travel to canada

pb11

Apr 24, 2017
Toronto
LILIN said:
i got my approval yesterday but my college is not giving me any extension to enroll in may intake thus i am planning to enroll in September intake . thus how many months before i can travel to canada
You can travel once you receive your passport but you won't be allowed to work there until your college starts.

LILIN

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
pb11 said:
You can travel once you receive your passport but you won't be allowed to work there until your college starts.
I will get my passport on Monday that is 8th may but if i travel so early for September intake will they suspect anything wrong about my intention?

mandeep62

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
If you go way too early, let's say, In june, they might send you back if you couldn't give explanation to them why you came early.

Just land in mid july, and give the reason why you came early.

pb11

Apr 24, 2017
Toronto
LILIN said:
I will get my passport on Monday that is 8th may but if i travel so early for September intake will they suspect anything wrong about my intention?
No, they won't unless you have supporting funds because you won't be allowed to work there.

As one of my friend, last year get into Canada 4 month prior his course and stayed there without working. he tried looking for work but he got none as he didn't get his legal work permit before college starts.

LILIN

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
pb11 said:
No, they won't unless you have supporting funds because you won't be allowed to work there.

As one of my friend, last year get into Canada 4 month prior his course and stayed there without working. he tried looking for work but he got none as he didn't get his legal work permit before college starts.
thank you very much

LILIN

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
conestoga college ontario and they are not giving me any extension also after 8th may .... i can surely join on 10th may ... just for two days i have to drag my pg in nursing till september... anyways in which course you are enrolling in to?

abhi.1234

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
You can go the moment after you got your visa u just need some extra money to show you can survive extra months approx 1000 dollar a month..... i have the same issue one of the senior member in the forum helped me.....

LILIN

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
abhi.1234 said:
You can go the moment after you got your visa u just need some extra money to show you can survive extra months approx 1000 dollar a month..... i have the same issue one of the senior member in the forum helped me.....
for that the amount which is deposited in scotia bank is enough rite....

jashan sandhu

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
LILIN said:
for that the amount which is deposited in scotia bank is enough rite....
No, you need extra funds other than those in scotia bank. funds in soctia bank are for your survival during your stay in canada as your studies begin.

LILIN

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
they literary check how much money we are carrying or we just have to verbalise it