+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How many months bank statement for proof of funds?

BSB

Nov 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

I got my AOR on Nov 13. My Visa office is New Delhi, India,

I want to know that how many month's statement is to be submitted for proof of funds i.e. for how many months I have to keep 6 lac rupees (13486 CAD for two persons) into my account..

Please help.....

PM48633

Star Member
Nov 6, 2009
You would need to keep the funds in your account from the time you send the proof of funds with your documentation till the time your Visas are stamped on your passports since CHC could ask you for a revised statment any time during the process.

fritzsped

Jan 6, 2010
hi, so they don't really call the bank and ask for your current account? you just have to give a new bank certficate? 'cause this is my problem right now.. Me and my commonlaw partner declared CAD17,000 and now its only CAD10,000...

Roger55

Oct 13, 2009
You just have to have the amount they are asking for or more, if you send P.O.F. for less it will probably be rejected.

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
BSB said:
Hi Seniors,

I want to know that how many month's statement is to be submitted for proof of funds i.e. for how many months I have to keep 6 lac rupees (13486 CAD for two persons) into my account..

Please help.....
hi BSB

you may want to keep this account for the entire lenght of your process, you never know when you will receive a notification asking you to send an updated bank statement, (proof of funds), it could be once, twice.... I was asked for it more than 5 times during my immigration process, they ask too many questions if they note that you don't have those funds or just partial of them.

Regards!!

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BSB said:
Hi Seniors,

Please help.....
For ND 3-6 months Bank statements is fine but you need to keep the amount in the bank. Update the amount has been revised to CAD 11,*** somthing so kindly check the CIC website. I am not aware whether it will be valid for existing applicants or not.

jitz

Star Member
Oct 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need previous 6 months bank statement for the POF