+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How many "IN PROCESS" and "DM" in total?

JustynLovesApril

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-2013
AOR Received.
20-11-2013
File Transfer...
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
16-10-2013
Passport Req..
03-06-2014
LANDED..........
August 2014!! :)
Quick question before you get your SA will you see "In process" in your ECAS? and then DM if you are approved or not? which is stage 1

and then "in process" again for Stage 2? regarding Visa office..etc. and then making a DM regarding the applicant?

My question is simple. in ECAS will you ever see "In process" twice or just once?

This is what I see on my ECAS..

Sponsored Person - April Anne Chiong
Sponsorship Application Status - In Process (inside this link it gives more information) We started processing your application on November 21, 2013.
Permanent Residence Application Status - Application Received(inside this link it gives more information) Medical results have been received.

Thanks

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
JustynLovesApril said:
Quick question before you get your SA will you see "In process" in your ECAS? and then DM if you are approved or not? which is stage 1

and then "in process" again for Stage 2? regarding Visa office..etc. and then making a DM regarding the applicant?

My question is simple. in ECAS will you ever see "In process" twice or just once?

Sponsorship Application Status - In Process (inside this link it gives more information) We started processing your application on November 21, 2013.
Permanent Residence Application Status - Application Received(inside this link it gives more information) Medical results have been received.

Thanks
all the steps for u to understand :)

Sponsorship
1.We received your application to sponsor NAME on DATE.

2.We started processing your application on DATE

3.We sent you a letter on DATE about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Permanent Residence
1.We received NAME application for permanent residence on DATE

2.We started processing NAME application on DATE

3.Medical results have been received.

4.A decision has been made on NAME application. The office will contact NAME concerning this decision.

5.NAME entered Canada at Lester B Pearson International Airport, Terminal No. 1 DATE and became a Permanent Resident. (for e.g if u entered Toronto airport)

JustynLovesApril

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-2013
AOR Received.
20-11-2013
File Transfer...
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
16-10-2013
Passport Req..
03-06-2014
LANDED..........
Myrah7 said:
all the steps for u to understand :)

Sponsorship
1.We received your application to sponsor NAME on DATE.

2.We started processing your application on DATE

3.We sent you a letter on DATE about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Permanent Residence
1.We received NAME application for permanent residence on DATE

2.We started processing NAME application on DATE

3.Medical results have been received.

4.A decision has been made on NAME application. The office will contact NAME concerning this decision.

5.NAME entered Canada at Lester B Pearson International Airport, Terminal No. 1 DATE and became a Permanent Resident. (for e.g if u entered Toronto airport)
Thank you for you're reply...So am I in stage 1 or Stage 2? I called CIC call center..they said they can't see my SA yet. It's been 35+ days.
I am just trying to figure out if i am "SA" already. according to CIC Callcenter they were suppose to send a letter to me on Nov 21 but it was sent to the wrong address..and i only found out about this Dec 16..and they can figure out what was sent on the letter...lol They said internal error.

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
JustynLovesApril said:
Thank you for you're reply...So am I in stage 1 or Stage 2? I called CIC call center..they said they can't see my SA yet. It's been 35+ days.
I am just trying to figure out if i am "SA" already. according to CIC Callcenter they were suppose to send a letter to me on Nov 21 but it was sent to the wrong address..and i only found out about this Dec 16..and they can figure out what was sent on the letter...lol They said internal error.
this means sponsorship approval and I see u haven't got this update as yet......so u still on stage 1 ..........if letter was sent then your e-cas also wld show decision made which rt now its not...give it a week or so.....otherwise call bk cic ...good luck

yamayama

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad now in New Delhi since Feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7, September, 2012
AOR Received.
17, October, 2012
File Transfer...
17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
JustynLovesApril said:

Thanks
As you are the sponsor and u mentioned that u did received a letter from CIC, that's the approval from your side now your spouse (applicant) will go through the same procedure and they will also receive a letter or email from the visa that will include their UCI number.

Also if you want you can order GCMS notes in the future to have a clue what's going on in your case.

Hope that helped and good luck.

JustynLovesApril

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-2013
AOR Received.
20-11-2013
File Transfer...
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
16-10-2013
Passport Req..
03-06-2014
LANDED..........
yamayama said:
As you are the sponsor and u mentioned that u did received a letter from CIC, that's the approval from your side now your spouse (applicant) will go through the same procedure and they will also receive a letter or email from the visa that will include their UCI number.

Also if you want you can order GCMS notes in the future to have a clue what's going on in your case.

Hope that helped and good luck.
I never did receive a letter. it was sent to a wrong address..also they said the letter that they sent to the wrong address was "Nothing Important" Haha!

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
My case has been accepted as a protected person in Canada, i applied for PR June 14,2013, my case is on line shows INPROCESS from Nov.13,2013, my medicals have also received in e -case , but i am still waiting Decision made.
My question is that how many time still i wait.
Thanks in advance.
Naveed pcs.

yamayama

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad now in New Delhi since Feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7, September, 2012
AOR Received.
17, October, 2012
File Transfer...
17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
JustynLovesApril said:
I never did receive a letter. it was sent to a wrong address..also they said the letter that they sent to the wrong address was "Nothing Important" Haha!
Did you receive an email from them cause usually they send it through both mail and mail and also to confirm order gcms notes.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JustynLovesApril said:

Thanks
[/quot
It might be a good idea to change the name of the sponsored person in your post, unless that's not a real name. ;)