+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How many days i have to appeal in court for my pr application?

Sam2221

Aug 22, 2022
Hello members,

my pr application was withdrawn by IRCC in due to the error they made. I have sent webforms requesting them to re-open my application but haven’t received any reply yet. I have two questions in my case

1. Now if i have to appeal their decision in court how many days i have after the decision was made on my file

2. Should i wait for them to respond on my webform on my reopen request before i contact a lawyer?

paneka penalty

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Hello members,

my pr application was withdrawn by IRCC in due to the error they made. I have sent webforms requesting them to re-open my application but haven’t received any reply yet. I have two questions in my case

1. Now if i have to appeal their decision in court how many days i have after the decision was made on my file

2. Should i wait for them to respond on my webform on my reopen request before i contact a lawyer?
Your case seems complicated. Go with an immigration lawyer / consultant if you can afford one...

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello members,

I agree with @paneka penalty . hire and discuss details with a lawyer