+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long will it take to receive acceptance letter from conestoga college?

Sheena87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
did u get ur LOA??
No I didn't get it till now, moreover as I applied through an agent, only they are able to view my application status as I tried linking it with the ocas portal through the link provided by the college but it isn't working...did it work for u?

MR999

Mar 30, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
No I didn't get it till now, moreover as I applied through an agent, only they are able to view my application status as I tried linking it with the ocas portal through the link provided by the college but it isn't working...did it work for u?
You have to register with you're given details, the email has clear procedure how to do the registration on link!!

MR999

Mar 30, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
hello guys. Is anyone here who got the acceptance letter from Conestoga college for September intake , so that I got an idea how much time is it getting because i am little worried . Help me out please!
Yes, it's gonna clear everyone's doubt and Relieves the stress, we are facing

tiny123497

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
yes i askd my agent to check my application status..yet i havnt checkd myself.. it shows no decision