+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long will it take to get the Decision letter

highphy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Do you have proof that your life is currently at risk and your life is at risk throughout your whole home country?
nope i dont have it right now but its something that i can easily generate and make arrangement for and also make it a genuine documents from my home country...
just wanna know if its easy to come to canada with visit visa and claim asylum?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
nope i dont have it right now but its something that i can easily generate and make arrangement for and also make it a genuine documents from my home country...
just wanna know if its easy to come to canada with visit visa and claim asylum?
You have to show genuine documents that will be verified. CIC and the members are very aware about the situation and whether you could relocate and live elsewhere in the country. TRVs tend to be hard to get.

highphy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
You have to show genuine documents that will be verified. CIC and the members are very aware about the situation and whether you could relocate and live elsewhere in the country. TRVs tend to be hard to get.
might be a bit easy for me to get TRV from my home country because i have a bit of travelling experience and working abroad for the past 8 years with more of bank statement of account which is a bit buoyant and also with home ties... but my fear is this, once i land at the airport, will i be able to claim asylum right there???
bear in mind that i will still have a valid UAE Residence Visa on my passport while coming over

Jan 10, 2017
might be a bit easy for me to get TRV from my home country because i have a bit of travelling experience and working abroad for the past 8 years with more of bank statement of account which is a bit buoyant and also with home ties... but my fear is this, once i land at the airport, will i be able to claim asylum right there???
bear in mind that i will still have a valid UAE Residence Visa on my passport while coming over
It's sounds like you don't have any fear from your home country but you can generate the (fear)?

Please bear in mind that your travel history will go against you because you have valid UAE residence card. There will be another issue that you're away from your home country.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It actually is hard to get a TRV if living in a 3rd country. It will be hard to prove that you can’t live safely anywhere in your country except if you are from a few countries like Yemen, Syria, etc. If you are from one of these countries getting a TRV will be very difficult.

highphy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Ex
It's sounds like you don't have any fear from your home country but you can generate the (fear)?

Please bear in mind that your travel history will go against you because you have valid UAE residence card. There will be another issue that you're away from your home country.
exactly why am getting scared.... generating documents to prove am fleeing my country won’t be problem but the UAE residence visa which will be valid when I am coming will surely be the concern for me unless I can detach it from my passport... I guess that can work right?
or is there a way Canada immigration can find out which country I have been to?

highphy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
It actually is hard to get a TRV if living in a 3rd country. It will be hard to prove that you can’t live safely anywhere in your country except if you are from a few countries like Yemen, Syria, etc. If you are from one of these countries getting a TRV will be very difficult.
I will have to be in my country probably during my vacation period to get the TRV... but the fear of getting accepted in asylum with a valid UAE residence visa on my passport is what am thinking about...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I will have to be in my country probably during my vacation period to get the TRV... but the fear of getting accepted in asylum with a valid UAE residence visa on my passport is what am thinking about...
If you are not living and working in your home country it doesn’t matter if you apply while on vacation. The fact that you have lived abroad for 8 years makes it much harder to prove that you can’t live anywhere in your home country safely.

highphy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
If you are not living and working in your home country it doesn’t matter if you apply while on vacation. The fact that you have lived abroad for 8 years makes it much harder to prove that you can’t live anywhere in your home country safely.
If I may ask... TRV means temporary residence visa right? The likes of Visit or Tourist visa...
I didn’t stay abroad for straight 8years... I go home regularly, let me say once in a year and spend nothing less than 1 month each on my visit... I operate the bank account in my home country and also have some mini investment as back up... coming to Canada is just that I want a better life for I and my kids which is a bit difficult to achieve in UAE...
if TRV means what I specify above, then with the right documents from my working place in UAE and also documents to back my proposed visit to Canada up... will surely get it from my county

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If I may ask... TRV means temporary residence visa right? The likes of Visit or Tourist visa...
I didn’t stay abroad for straight 8years... I go home regularly, let me say once in a year and spend nothing less than 1 month each on my visit... I operate the bank account in my home country and also have some mini investment as back up... coming to Canada is just that I want a better life for I and my kids which is a bit difficult to achieve in UAE...
if TRV means what I specify above, then with the right documents from my working place in UAE and also documents to back my proposed visit to Canada up... will surely get it from my county
We see lots of people being denied because they have they don’t have ties to their home country like working in their home country. If you apply for a TRVs for your whole family it will be another warning sign. Asylum is actually very difficult to get. Lots of people get denied. You haven’t lived in your home country for 8 years and are comfortable returning yearly for a one month vacation. This shows that your life is not at risk. If for some crazy reason you get a TRV and apply for asylum you are looking at 2-5 years of being separated. You are an economic immigrant so should be denied. When you are denied it will be difficult to travel, work, study abroad in many countries for an extremely long time. It will also affect your children’s chances of getting visas/permits approved. Look at the various economic immigration programs.

highphy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
We see lots of people being denied because they have they don’t have ties to their home country like working in their home country. If you apply for a TRVs for your whole family it will be another warning sign. Asylum is actually very difficult to get. Lots of people get denied. You haven’t lived in your home country for 8 years and are comfortable returning yearly for a one month vacation. This shows that your life is not at risk. If for some crazy reason you get a TRV and apply for asylum you are looking at 2-5 years of being separated. You are an economic immigrant so should be denied. When you are denied it will be difficult to travel, work, study abroad in many countries for an extremely long time. It will also affect your children’s chances of getting visas/permits approved. Look at the various economic immigration programs.
Thanks so much for this...
You just really gave me the point why am being scared... being denied in the long run is my major concern cos I dont wanna block ways for my kids and families in future cos of this...
looking at the various economic immigration program.... the work I do is not in demand and it’s really giving me a huge headache... I have work as a Security Control Room Operator for the past 5years with government license from UAE.... I am a university graduate as well...
I am 31years old and looking at student visa is another headache with the huge sum of money am gonna have to pay...
well, I can still run around for the money but being denied SP is another issue...
Would you suggest the best way to move for me, as per your experience and my profile...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks so much for this...
You just really gave me the point why am being scared... being denied in the long run is my major concern cos I dont wanna block ways for my kids and families in future cos of this...
looking at the various economic immigration program.... the work I do is not in demand and it’s really giving me a huge headache... I have work as a Security Control Room Operator for the past 5years with government license from UAE.... I am a university graduate as well...
I am 31years old and looking at student visa is another headache with the huge sum of money am gonna have to pay...
well, I can still run around for the money but being denied SP is another issue...
Would you suggest the best way to move for me, as per your experience and my profile...
You will have to look. Trying to get asylum when you are not an asylum seeker has serious longterm repercussions.

Jan 10, 2017
Ex

exactly why am getting scared.... generating documents to prove am fleeing my country won’t be problem but the UAE residence visa which will be valid when I am coming will surely be the concern for me unless I can detach it from my passport... I guess that can work right?
or is there a way Canada immigration can find out which country I have been to?
You shouldn't detached your residence permit from your passport because while making any type of applications like for Visitor's visa or any other kind of immigration applications you must declare where have you been lived in past 5 years or 10 years and if you don't provide an honest answer that could lead you in trouble.

highphy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
You shouldn't detached your residence permit from your passport because while making any type of applications like for Visitor's visa or any other kind of immigration applications you must declare where have you been lived in past 5 years or 10 years and if you don't provide an honest answer that could lead you in trouble.
thanks for your honest reply... i will actually try and go for the student permit... hopefully its gonna work out as am trying to work for securing the great future for my family...
but the age at 32-33years, is it good for a PostGrad Diploma??? and what do you think are the chances of securing a Study Permit?