+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long will it take for Medicals to be sent to the Consulate?

bla333

Nov 13, 2007
Myself and my family have completed our medicals and was received by Ottawa on September 27, 2007 (through Fedex tracking) but it still hasn't been downloaded to the Buffalo processing office. I e-mailed Buffalo and they said that the only thing they are waiting for is for Ottawa to download our medical reports to the system. Anyone here know how long does it take for Ottawa to forward the medical reports to the processing office (in my case in Buffalo)? I can't wait to get our PPR.

Thanks

aroyo

Oct 1, 2007
They( Ottawa) received my results on August, 20 2007. Since then I never hear from them. Still waiting for passport request.
What else beside waiting can I do ?

Yojimbo

Star Member
Oct 31, 2007
My hospital sent the results August 2... regardless of the couple of emails I've sent, I haven't heard anything, not even if they received it, no reply... (It was Fedexed so, surely they received it, right?...)

I was nervous and worrying quite a bit but then got tired of it. I keep reading of cases where it takes 6-8 months after they send those medicals.

And Aroyo not receiving anything before me is also a booster. (^.^)

So, yes, you have no reason to worry just yet...

aroyo

Oct 1, 2007
Can you believe it every Tuesday I have to check the e-cas over and over until I become reasonable on Wednesday. Then from Wednesday I start hoping that next Tuesday will be better.