+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long to wait for VISA after Interview..Quoax...Rocky...Please REPLY

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
Hi aLL,

I went for the Interview on 8th July .... My Interview was schduled after my Medicals and passports were submitted....The interview was highly successfull as the VO said that she has no issues in giving me the VISA and also greeted me as" Welcome to Canada".. However i am still keeping my fingures crossed... She said she will dispatch my passport the very next day after the Interview..... I hope it will come ... Just wanted to know how long it will take to come by .. I am eager to see the Lucky Mapple leaf on mypassport....Please comment on This...

Amrit

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
min 2 to 4 weeks as I know from my family cousins went for interview and they get passport within 2 to 4weeks.
OMM

V

visheshmalhotra13

Amrit,

Can you share what was your interview about. WHy did they call you for the interview? I haveinterview on 29th July. Please share it will help me a lot. How much time it takes.

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
visheshmalhotra13 said:
Amrit,

Can you share what was your interview about. WHy did they call you for the interview? I haveinterview on 29th July. Please share it will help me a lot. How much time it takes.
hI intERview wa regarding my marriage ... I had to proove my marriage ... so all the questions were based on that... at what stage u were called for INT.. thats important...my interview was at last stage ...i have submitted my passports and medical and after 3 months when i was waiting to get visa at my house.. Surprisingly i got an INT call... so at what stage u got the int call...before medicals..after medicals...

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
visheshmalhotra13 said:
Before medicals dear..... :eek:
They are going to ask you on almost everything...from education to marriage to Work experience .... POF everything.... so prepare well... Take ur wife along with u....prepare well... All the Best

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amritsinghqa said:
Hi aLL,

I went for the Interview on 8th July .... My Interview was schduled after my Medicals and passports were submitted....The interview was highly successfull as the VO said that she has no issues in giving me the VISA and also greeted me as" Welcome to Canada".. However i am still keeping my fingures crossed... She said she will dispatch my passport the very next day after the Interview..... I hope it will come ... Just wanted to know how long it will take to come by .. I am eager to see the Lucky Mapple leaf on mypassport....Please comment on This...

Amrit
Wow, excellent news. Expect it to be in your hand this coming week maybe Monday or Tuesday. You should be happy celebrating.

Congrats in advance.

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
rocky272727 said:
Wow, excellent news. Expect it to be in your hand this coming week maybe Monday or Tuesday. You should be happy celebrating.

Congrats in advance.

Thanks Rocky... Its all because of you Guys..It would not have been possible without all of you.. ... Ur Expert coments have seen me through all the Hurdles... Thanks to all of you... and keep Posting...will update once i get the Passport...:)

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
sunnymann22 said:
Please could anyone suggest if Stocks/Shares accepted as valid POF
I will suggest you that u should have all cash ... VO understands only Cash and cash... so if possible encash and send the POF... mind u VO are looking for every reason to reject ...dont give them any chance to refuse u at any stage... God bless u ... All the Best..:)

hardeep330

Star Member
May 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
Hi Amrit,

First of all, congrats. and best of luck for your case..

I need your help as I have some doubts please :

I have sent my initial application on may'10 and waiting for 1st revert.Meanwhile,i got married this month but it was a simple marriage because of some close relative's demise..Now, i want to add my spouse with my application as well.

My question is that, Can VO ask or object on this marriage status because i might be getting spouse's educational points which will add to my total points.Though, i am having proof of marriage like Marriage Certificates,few photos,Gurudwara recommendation etc..

Pls assist.

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
sunnymann22 said:
Amrit

I hav already sent this as a POF , can i do something now
Hi Sunny,

U cannot do anything right now... just wait how VO Reacts to it... in case he needs a clarification , he will ask u to come down for an INTerview... so wait , u have done ur BIT.... Its VO's turn now....wait and watch...

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
hardeep330 said:
Hi Amrit,

First of all, congrats. and best of luck for your case..

I need your help as I have some doubts please :

I have sent my initial application on may'10 and waiting for 1st revert.Meanwhile,i got married this month but it was a simple marriage because of some close relative's demise..Now, i want to add my spouse with my application as well.

My question is that, Can VO ask or object on this marriage status because i might be getting spouse's educational points which will add to my total points.Though, i am having proof of marriage like Marriage Certificates,few photos,Gurudwara recommendation etc..

Pls assist.
Hi Hardeep,

Thanks for the good wishes...

Once u get the first AOR ... after that u will have to send out all the forms once again ... just change ur Relationship Status from single to married.... and show 13000$ as a POF....and make sure u do the following:-

1) In the covering letter mention that when u apllied u were single.. now u got married and wanted to take ur Spouse with you...
2) Show POF for ur dependents as well
3) Change name in the passports ....***Very important...***.. Add ur wife name in the passport and same for ur wife... husband name at the back of the passport.. and then sent the documents...

It will not be a problem.. however with a simple marriage ..it difficult to proove ur marriage in case u get an Interview call.... VO might be sceptical that u got married just to get 5 points from ur wife... thats a latter stage.. we will prepare if u get an INT to proove ur marriage... right now relax and prepare the docs mentioned above...

Hope this Helps

Amrit