+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long takes to get a credential id of PR portal after you're approved for PR?

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Hi guys. I got an email on 16 Jan to reply back with my details which I did on the same day. I still haven’t got any reply back with my login details to upload my photo and address. How long does this take and what happens next?
got the P1 email on 6th Dec and P2 on Jan 16th, waiting for next

VO Montreal.

Reactions: Atts

Luna18

Jan 17, 2024
hi guys is there anyone here send the reply P1 to all emails of cic.ca to get response for P2 is it ok to do this any insights thank you

Jask77

Dec 11, 2023
I got the first email on December 5th, replied back to them on December 6th. I am still awaiting on the PR portal credentials, have left a couple of emails to IRCC for an update however there is no response. Anyone facing a similar issue with the timeline?

Juan Diaz

Oct 17, 2023
I am still waiting for the confirmation of my ECOPR, I sent the photos and my address on August 20, 2023 to VO MONTREAL and I still have not received an answer. Did anyone get the ECOPR?

Jul 11, 2019
I got the first email on December 5th, replied back to them on December 6th. I am still awaiting on the PR portal credentials, have left a couple of emails to IRCC for an update however there is no response. Anyone facing a similar issue with the timeline?
Yes, p1 replied on Dec 9, left multiple follow ups, no response yet. Now they're just testing our patience man

I don't get it, if this little task of portal creation takes much longer, they could just let us make the portal and finalize manually - that'd make everyone's lives smoother, in my opinion.

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
Hi guys. I got an email on 16 Jan to reply back with my details which I did on the same day. I still haven’t got any reply back with my login details to upload my photo and address. How long does this take and what happens next?
I have received P1 email on Jan 16th as well and responded with all details on Jan 17th. Waiting for P2 email from Montreal IRCC. Please keep the thread posted once you get P2 email.

Reactions: Atts

Nik06

Jan 5, 2024
Yes, p1 replied on Dec 9, left multiple follow ups, no response yet. Now they're just testing our patience man

I don't get it, if this little task of portal creation takes much longer, they could just let us make the portal and finalize manually - that'd make everyone's lives smoother, in my opinion.
Hey I got the Login cred email Yesterday but somehow IRCC missed up uploading the details for my daughter, I can only see mine and my wife details on PR portal. Not sure, when will this be fixed up :(

Jul 11, 2019
Hey I got the Login cred email Yesterday but somehow IRCC missed up uploading the details for my daughter, I can only see mine and my wife details on PR portal. Not sure, when will this be fixed up :(
Congrats and also sad to hear about the mistake. Did they really respond to your email at all? Or was it straight up the generated credentials email?