+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long takes to get a credential id of PR portal after you're approved for PR?

MOONPATEL

Aug 2, 2023
wow... Congratulation... We also got first email on 13th July and replied same... But no credential email yet... :(
You will get sooner as one of my friends with July 12 date got today as well. In my case my account was already tere with PR Portal. So they just sent me a link.

Reactions: Mandydeep

CJ27

Star Member
May 24, 2022
I too got my 2nd email today and submitted with requested Canada Address and Photo.. now waiting for eCOPR.

RDS7

Jul 20, 2023
Hi, I received first email on July 18 and replied on July 19. But, haven’t got my login till now.

AS_Canada

Aug 4, 2023
I received portal 1 email on July 13, 2023 and replied on the same day with all the required information.

Received portal 2 email yesterday (August 3, 2023) and submitted photograph and Canada address on the same day.

I suppose, now a days, it takes around 3 weeks for the portal 2 email.

I am currently waiting for eCoPR. I will keep everyone posted on the latest update on my profile.

Thank you!

Mandydeep

Jul 25, 2023
I have replied again to the first email, But i haven't got the automated response.
Is it fine or not ?

AS_Canada

Aug 4, 2023
Call them and ask.i think this is the better way
Well, as far as I know, they give generic reply like "Currently, It takes 3-4 weeks, Wait for a week."
I am saying this with my experience. I called IRCC on 21st July and they gave me the same answer.
I waited for few days and got the portal 2 email on 3rd August.
I don't think they can see anything beyond the status in the tracker.
Anyways, try calling them once and see if they can help.

MOONPATEL

Aug 2, 2023
Today I got my eCOPR.
Timeline
13th July 1st email and replied on same day.
August 2 2nd email with PR Portal link(as I have already account on PR Portal) to submit address and photo.
August 4th eCOPR
NOW waiting for PR Card in mail.

AS_Canada

Aug 4, 2023
Today I got my eCOPR.
Timeline
13th July 1st email and replied on same day.
August 2 2nd email with PR Portal link(as I have already account on PR Portal) to submit address and photo.
August 4th eCOPR
NOW waiting for PR Card in mail.
Congratulations, that was real quick :)
Which Visa Office? Did the initial "Case status: In review with IRCC" changed to Approved?