+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long takes to get a credential id of PR portal after you're approved for PR?

Mandydeep

Jul 25, 2023
Why are they delaying it at the end.
Some people are saying, They were having issue with their portal emails and Credential emails.
That seems to be sorted out now. Person who replied on 12th, got his credentials today on 27th.

Lets hope for the best .

Joel mahaan

Jul 19, 2023
Some people are saying, They were having issue with their portal emails and Credential emails.
That seems to be sorted out now. Person who replied on 12th, got his credentials today on 27th.

Lets hope for the best .
Still No update yet. They must be aiming for the next week.

CJ27

Star Member
May 24, 2022
Hi All,
Me too waiting for the portal credentials for the portal. Got the confirmation email on 14th July and replied back on same day. still waiting.. looks like Joel and others who replied on 13th July might receive it sometime by next week ..

Reactions: Mandydeep

Mandydeep

Jul 25, 2023
Hi All,
Me too waiting for the portal credentials for the portal. Got the confirmation email on 14th July and replied back on same day. still waiting.. looks like Joel and others who replied on 13th July might receive it sometime by next week ..
I hope so bro, waiting is tough.

kalanit

Jul 31, 2023
Hi Everyone
If someone here is waiting for PR portal from Toronto? How long does it take?
We received our PR approval letter July 21, 2023 and still waiting.
Thank you

CJ27

Star Member
May 24, 2022
Mine is waiting for PR Portal from Montreal ..Got the confirmation email on 14th July and replied back on same day. still waiting..

Satveer707

Mar 12, 2022
Hello guys,,
I’m feeling really anxious and here is the timeline;
17th july,2023- received Portal confirmation from IRCC
On 20th July 2023- again received same email from IRCC from est email (which is legit)

till now : no credentials

I applied PR under TRPR on may 7th,2021

Last edited:

MOONPATEL

Aug 2, 2023
Hello Everyone
I got first PR PORTAL confirmation email on 13th July 2023. Replied with details on same day. Waited for Login Credentials email. Finally I got it today and finished required process. Now I will wait for eCOPR and than PR card.
My application is Canadian Experience Class and VO is Montreal.
Hope this will help you guys waiting for.

Mandydeep

Jul 25, 2023
Hello Everyone
I got first PR PORTAL confirmation email on 13th July 2023. Replied with details on same day. Waited for Login Credentials email. Finally I got it today and finished required process. Now I will wait for eCOPR and than PR card.
My application is Canadian Experience Class and VO is Montreal.
Hope this will help you guys waiting for.
wow... Congratulation... We also got first email on 13th July and replied same... But no credential email yet... :(