+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long more after medical request passed?

samakawg

Jun 5, 2016
Doha
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/04/2016
Med's Request
06/06/2016
Med's Done....
11/06/2016
Passport Req..
19/07/2016
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2016
Hey everyone, I applied on paper on April 3rd in Qatar, got the medical request around June 8th and the link application CIC table showed "Passed" on June 15th. Any idea how long more till the next step or when will CIC contact me? Its already been 11 weeks since I applied. Thanks

knoxis

May 21, 2016
Hi,
First, I would definitely send CIC a case specific enquiry, as your case, which was submitted 11 weeks ago, has exceeded the CIC estimate for Qatar of 5 weeks. You can do sp here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Secondly, this kind of thing is really hard to predict, as a myriad of factors can impact the processing time of an application. For instance, if the officer processing your application is having trouble verifying the authenticity of your supporting documents, it may result in a delay. Try to think if you have accidentally left out any documents as well. Sometimes, a missing document may not be crucial enough to the application to merit its refusal, but could be important enough to cause a delay.

Farko

Jan 26, 2016
Firstly, I use to tell people that medical request it no where near an approval. Am speaking from experience.
But stay positive
And Pray hard
If it's the will of God for you to be in canada
It will be done and you will get it.

anaqi

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
samakawg said:
Hey everyone, I applied on paper on April 3rd in Qatar, got the medical request around June 8th and the link application CIC table showed "Passed" on June 15th. Any idea how long more till the next step or when will CIC contact me? Its already been 11 weeks since I applied. Thanks
I also applied from Qatar, on April 28th, mine just changed to "Passed" today on 21st June. Hoping for the best and hopefully sooner rather than later.

dpo

Mar 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A week max but it depends on your country too.

clsharma25

Apr 24, 2015
I think its almost done, keep patience for couple of week. Hopefully you will get good news soon. Good Luck

canadalhr

Star Member
May 30, 2016
anaqi said:
I also applied from Qatar, on April 28th, mine just changed to "Passed" today on 21st June. Hoping for the best and hopefully sooner rather than later.
Do tell me when your visa is approved