+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<How long is it likely to take to reach Decision made?>>>>

CocoaTea

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
Today marks exactly 3 months since I sent my passport/Meds/RPRF. I have never got any official confirmation that these documents were received.However my Ecas at some point had this information "Documents received from you or an external source". I also checked with the bank and the RPRF fee had been cashed.Atleast that shed light,that these documents arrived.

I am almost permanently online checking Ecas updates,emails etc but no nothing as yet.Yes,that wait is really frustrating!!!By the way, I am under the old rules category - 2007. Anybody having an idea what's going on??? And how long is the decision likely to be made??

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
March 13, 2010 (June 7 &quot;In Process&quot;)
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
July 02, 2010 (sent July16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Vancouver February 2011 (target)
Re: How long is it likely to take to reach Decision made?????????????????????

hi cocoatea.. well, sad to say but since you are under the old rule, no one can tell how long will it take to reach decision made or when you will expect your visa to come. under the old rule, i think it's 4-6yrs processing period.. i may be wrong but that's what i know..

seniors pls correct me if im wrong...

CocoaTea

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
Re: How long is it likely to take to reach Decision made?????????????????????

Actually I was directing the question to applicants using the old rules criteria.If they are here and they have submitted or got requested to submit there meds,RPRF and passports, please lets communicate and share news about our "everlasting applications".