+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does the citizenship test take?

vanmover

Jan 31, 2015
Sorry, this has probably been asked before, but can't find any answers in the search.

I've got my test in Vancouver scheduled at 8.17am. I'm going to get there for 8am, is that early enough? And also how long does the test and going through documents take? Do you think I be done by 11am?

Thanks!

Vesimsyd

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Sorry, this has probably been asked before, but can't find any answers in the search.

I've got my test in Vancouver scheduled at 8.17am. I'm going to get there for 8am, is that early enough? And also how long does the test and going through documents take? Do you think I be done by 11am?

Thanks!
You will be fine its arrival time and test starts little bit after that , most likely you will be done by 11am as there might be next batch of people .

wolfpack27616

Apr 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thanks!
Like another posted had mentioned- you will be most probably finished by 11. Reaching there by 8:00 should be fine. However, I would try to plan and reach there by 7:45 (keeping in mind the bad weather, you never know what delay there would be during the commute).

In my case- I tried finishing my test early, so that I was one of the first people to have the interview post test, and that really helped me walk out of the test centre that much quicker. (the downside is that, you dont want to hurry and complete the test too quick, and get too many wrong answers!)