+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long does it take to receive the CAQ?

dnclem

Jul 1, 2020
I received the soft-copy of my CAQ approval letter at the end of June. I applied for my Study Permit as soon as I received it.

I was told I would get the CAQ certificated mailed to my address. But it has been just over 2 months and I haven't yet received it. How long does it normally take? Is there a way to track it? Should I mail someone at Immigration Quebec (and if so, who)? FYI I live in Pakistan.

I am planning to travel once my 2nd semester starts (end of Dec) and I have heard mixed things such as only requiring the approval letter to enter Canada, receiving the Study Permit at the border, etc. and I'm not sure what is true.

EssienM

Sep 28, 2019
I received the soft-copy of my CAQ approval letter at the end of June. I applied for my Study Permit as soon as I received it.

I was told I would get the CAQ certificated mailed to my address. But it has been just over 2 months and I haven't yet received it. How long does it normally take? Is there a way to track it? Should I mail someone at Immigration Quebec (and if so, who)? FYI I live in Pakistan.

I am planning to travel once my 2nd semester starts (end of Dec) and I have heard mixed things such as only requiring the approval letter to enter Canada, receiving the Study Permit at the border, etc. and I'm not sure what is true.
I received my soft copy CAQ in June too but I haven't gotten the hard copy yet. Maybe they are yet to dispatch

Ssinan03

Jul 1, 2020
Hi guys,

I called ( Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration ) about the hard copy of CAQ certificate, they said they don't send it to mail addresses outside the country.
So once we are in Canada we can request the hard copy of the CAQ certificate.
But it will never reach your mail address if you are outside the country

I applied twice for CAQ in 2 years, they never delivered it.

shopnodana91

Dec 20, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-01-2021
Med's Request
02-03-2021
Med's Done....
08-03-2021
Passport Req..
01-04-2021
I just got CAQ within 5 days!! through online.

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020

You always receive the study permit at the border, your study permit is approved with a "letter of introdution". Read the official website.