+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to receive an AOR in average?

Marixay

Mar 8, 2021
I applied online for the citizenship on July 31st... its been 51 days, its Sep 20th and all I have is a mail but it clearly states its not an AOR

Reactions: Canadaman1596

Manki

Sep 30, 2023
I submitted my application on June20,2023 ,till now I haven't received AOR.Myself and my husband is in Canada with work permit and our kids are in India . Is it really a matter for the delay. Do I need to call IRCC.
Did u get aor?

Pathebah3!

Mar 1, 2018
Hello,

I've submitted my online citizenship application on Sep 14, 2023 and I received the AOR today on Oct 23rd.

What is the next step?
When should I expect to take my citizenship test?

Faghafar

Feb 19, 2020
Hi Guys,

Quick question, I have received AOR,but when I want to create the tracker account it says invalid information, anyone had experience of this?

SoHunny

Apr 25, 2019
Hi Guys,

Quick question, I have received AOR,but when I want to create the tracker account it says invalid information, anyone had experience of this?
This is normal. There is a lag. Most people report being able to create the account 2-3 days after AoR.

Pathebah3!

Mar 1, 2018
Hello,

I took 48hrs for me before I was able to create my tracker account. I think it's normal. It will takes sometimes.

mahmood2373

Jan 18, 2019
It's been over three months since I mailed my application package, and I still haven't received the AOR. I've tried checking the online tracker using my UCI number, but it appears that my application is not in the system.

I'm unsure whether I should apply again since there seems to be no way to confirm if my application was received, other than the Canada Post tracking number. Additionally, I can't determine if it was returned to me and subsequently lost in the mail system.

To add to my concerns, they are currently processing applications received in the 2nd week of Feb , while my application was delivered in the first week of January. This makes me worried about the status of my application.

mahmood2373

Jan 18, 2019
Hey. Same as mine. They received mine on Aug 20th but nothing till then. I sent them to the regular mailing address. Not sure why the courier and regular mail address is different. Is this the reason that it's getting delayed? All my friends couriered got their AOR already.

nemhoney

Sep 7, 2020
I did it online on Jan 4th and got my AOR on Jan11th from NS, Sydney office.

all the 4 statuses are in Progress state.