+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to get a new work permit

Linda123678

Jan 29, 2021

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
They do for both first work permit and extension with Positive Notice of Decision. Incase of Negative NOD, fees will apply
So when in portal account is there a way to not pay fees or simply don't pay and submit application without payment?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
This portal site (sign in with GCKEY):
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

And talking about getting work permit. Can it be applied online there and if yes, does a refugee need to pay online or just ignore and it and don't pay and submit without payment?
For first refugee claimant, you dont need to pay but you tick on the forms during eligibility interview and submit. They will send you WP. For conventional refugee extension, after you chose conventional refugee system will waive fees

CanadaLandy

Star Member
Jan 8, 2022
For first refugee claimant, you dont need to pay but you tick on the forms during eligibility interview and submit. They will send you WP. For conventional refugee extension, after you chose conventional refugee system will waive fees
Your are wrong totally for my second work permit extension under refugee claimant they waived fees I mean before getting decision they usually waving even for third WP until your case have got decision

Reactions: radvin2020

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Your are wrong totally for my second work permit extension under refugee claimant they waived fees I mean before getting decision they usually waving even for third WP until your case have got decision
Did i say you pay for the second one when you are still claimant? Read my post #39. Fees apply after negative decision and not before. Read my comment careful before you make conclusion that im wrong totally.