+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take for OINP to go from "Decision In Progress" to "Approved/Rejected" status?

mzlst5

Jun 10, 2021
Hi Everyone, We have received the Nomination today for our JOFW application submitted on 13th Feb 2023. But, the OINP nomination has stated that the Nomination is not valid for Express Entry and we need to process our PR application under Non-Express entry category.
We were not aware of this fact , is anyone else in the same boat?
That's normal as your invitation was not initiated from EE. So you will need to submit a paper based application for your PR.
I have one question for you that, is your nomination an employer specific or mention that dedicated to specific employer?

mzlst5

Jun 10, 2021
Could you let me know if the nomination for a job offer comes with employer restrictions or if it does not mention restrictions for employers?

vipinkmr

Jul 8, 2020
My OINP application was in DIP stage but today got ADR to upload the latest update for the PGWP application that I applied 4 months & 20 days back.

I was on implied status during the submission of the OINP application and till date no update on PGWP from IRCC. Could that be a reason for the OINP refusal as I am still on implied status?
Bro, is this your first pwgp application or you are extending your current pwgp to another 18 months? Got any further updates on this? How About oinp process goingon?

vitorc

Jul 28, 2023
March 10: NOI
April 23: submission
Around start of June: Assessment
June 26th: Decision In Progress
TBD: Nomination
I finally got my nomination today, August 22nd. So it took 122 days from my submission until approval. I was part of the March 10 batch

Reactions: assunny89

mzlst5

Jun 10, 2021
I finally got my nomination today, August 22nd. So it took 122 days from my submission until approval. I was part of the March 10 batch.
Congratulations !!! wish you complete your PR. Please help answer my queries below
some people have their nomination processed in 2 months only so have you come to know the reason for the delay in your case?
what's the stream you are in and do you dependent on your application or not?

vitorc

Jul 28, 2023
Congratulations !!! wish you complete your PR. Please help answer my queries below
some people have their nomination processed in 2 months only so have you come to know the reason for the delay in your case?
what's the stream you are in and do you dependent on your application or not?
I do not know why my application took this long to process and didn’t ask why. I applied under the human capital stream via a notification of interest from the province. At the time of writing, their estimated processing time for this steam is 70-100 days. I applied alone, with no dependents or partners

mzlst5

Jun 10, 2021
would anyone who has got his nomination for job offer foreign workers, tell us if his nomination is restricted to his employer or not? I'm asking coz they said if the nomination is employer specific then we can not apply for a bridge open work permit.
please let us know if the nomination for job offer foreign worker mentions the employer or not

gt23

Aug 26, 2023
Human Capital Federal Skilled Workers Program
Got NOI from Ontario:9th March 2023
Submitted OINP application: 20th April 2023
Status: Decision in progress since, no additional documents required
Its been more than 4 months now. I am extremely anxious at this point. Anyone else experiencing the same issue. Is OINP application taking longer than designated time or is it just my application.

gt23

Aug 26, 2023
Hi DeeJay76,
We are in the exact same boat my wife submitted JOFW application on 13th Feb 2023, its been 114 Days and in DIP status since April.
Did you receive the Nomination yet ?
I submitted on 20th April, DIP since 29th March

gt23

Aug 26, 2023
Its been 127 days since I applied under FSWP for OINP. I emailed OINP a few times no reply from them. What should be done now? Any suggestions? Anyone else facing the same issue?
Hi All,

I had contacted OINP support desk and they mentioned that currently maximum days its taking for JOFW stream is 150 Days.

gt23

Aug 26, 2023
Have you heard from them yet?

Hi!
Has anyone gotten their nomination yet for those who submitted in March? ( I applied for Human Capital stream)
I'm still on DIP since May 28 ( 29 days today )
Submitted on March 22 ( all days in total : 95 days)
Can we see your nomination timeline Please? Appreciate it!