+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
waitingSince3.5years said:
He just asked for my Bank Statement and my current workpermit as he need to cancel that document ..But I had prepared myself like I took my last 3 pay stubs and Current Experince letter
Ok, thank you

snehagupta12us

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Winnipeg-Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application reached CIO Sept 24, 2012
Nomination.....
24 Aug 2012
AOR Received.
15 Nov 2012
Med's Request
19-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
23-Nov-2012
Passport Req..
DM: 31-July-2013 PPR: 01-Aug-2013
Passport reached Ottawa on 08 August.

demara

Mar 26, 2013
veb said:
Hi All,

Passport received on 9th July through regular mail even though I had included return xpresspost envelope. Any ways I am still happy that finally I got it.

Wish you all speedy processing of your passport.

veb
Hi Veb,
Which Xpresspost envelope you included for return mailing of your passport? Was it letter size or smaller? I'm just trying to figure out the reason why they didn't use yours... I sent out regular size Xpresspost (smaller than letter size) and am afraid they will send passport through regular mail.
Thanks!

bb_imm

Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
demara said:
Hi Veb,
Which Xpresspost envelope you included for return mailing of your passport? Was it letter size or smaller? I'm just trying to figure out the reason why they didn't use yours... I sent out regular size Xpresspost (smaller than letter size) and am afraid they will send passport through regular mail.
Thanks!
I placed a smaller Xpresspost envelope inside a letter sized one. That is how my friend did and he got it back on Xpresspost without any delay. I guess if you have more passports, then a small envelope is not a good idea. Otherwise it makes perfect sense to send a smaller envelope inside letter sized.

demara

Mar 26, 2013
bb_imm said:
I placed a smaller Xpresspost envelope inside a letter sized one. That is how my friend did and he got it back on Xpresspost without any delay. I guess if you have more passports, then a small envelope is not a good idea. Otherwise it makes perfect sense to send a smaller envelope inside letter sized.
Thank you very much for your answer! I also sent an e-mail to CPP-Ottawa with the same question and i was very surprised they answered 3 days later, on Friday night. They said that my passport and CoRP will fit in this envelope, there is no problem.

deliver

Jul 22, 2013
Hello!

my pp was received at ottawa on july 17 and i have now news till now. i was wondering if there are people who r waiting longer than me...

After 21 months of waiting (only for federal part)... it's becoming harder to keep waiting. i fed up with all these stupid immigration staff!

Oneday

Jul 5, 2013
deliver said:
Hello!

my pp was received at ottawa on july 17 and i have now news till now. i was wondering if there are people who r waiting longer than me...

After 21 months of waiting (only for federal part)... it's becoming harder to keep waiting. i fed up with all these stupid immigration staff!

Still waiting from June 19th, 2013. did not get PP back yet.
oneday

demara

Mar 26, 2013
demara said:
Thank you very much for your answer! I also sent an e-mail to CPP-Ottawa with the same question and i was very surprised they answered 3 days later, on Friday night. They said that my passport and CoRP will fit in this envelope, there is no problem.
Guys i sent out passport on July 31st and got it back on August 13! Good luck everyone!!

deliver

Jul 22, 2013
Oneday said:
Still waiting from June 19th, 2013. did not get PP back yet.
oneday
okay! at least, i'm not alone! did u sent any message to ottawa? cause it's almost 2 monts for you

its impossible to understand how they work.. certainly not first come first out! anyway...

amitseth79

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
demara said:
Guys i sent out passport on July 31st and got it back on August 13! Good luck everyone!!
Are you based in CANADA or USA? I am in USA and sent my passport on August 7 and They have received it on August 8. I don't know, How long they will take?

btuser

May 2, 2013
Hi Amit

I send my passport from US on 24th July 2013 and they received it on 25th July 2013.
I got my passport back on 12Aug2013 with visa and COPR.
Looks like it is taking less then 2 weeks. I think you should be fine and hopefully you should receive it by next week end.

demara

Mar 26, 2013
amitseth79 said:
Are you based in CANADA or USA? I am in USA and sent my passport on August 7 and They have received it on August 8. I don't know, How long they will take?
I'm in Canada!

amitseth79

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
btuser said:
Hi Amit

I send my passport from US on 24th July 2013 and they received it on 25th July 2013.
I got my passport back on 12Aug2013 with visa and COPR.
Looks like it is taking less then 2 weeks. I think you should be fine and hopefully you should receive it by next week end.

Did they send your passport back through regular mail?