+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

stone8198

May 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2 copies of copr and an information sheet...

shutams said:
Congrats , could you please tell me what other documents / letter they send along with your passport

squirley

Apr 20, 2013
Congrats stone8198!!! I am so happy for you.

I am on cloud9 myself. CPP-Ottawa received my passport on May 8, 2013.

I checked my tracker a while back and it says the return envelope was delivered @ 10 am today!!!!! Can't wait to get back home and see if I have got the Passport and COPR.

stone8198

May 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, when you tracker get activated, call canada post, they are full of garbage. I called them when mine got activated. They said, oh we already tried to deliver it to the address but noone was there, so we left a note.

they never came, never left a note...i had to track down my package and go pick it up, otherwise i would have to wait till tuesday.

mendi

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
my visa was issued on may 13, last monday! exactly 8 weeks after they received my passpoort, :S

the visa is valid until October, one year after I did the medical examination.

So they hold our passports for so long because,

a) the immigration agent was on holidays
b) the immigration agent changed job and it took a while to assign our passports to another agent, or
c) it's just a mess and they misplaced our passports/envelopes

anyways.... I just hope that they send back the rest of the passports received on February/March

bear1919

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Hi Guys! I want to share this: I emailed this morning and asked how long it will take to get our passport back? then after an hour I received a call from Immigration Officer in Ottawa, he informed me that our passport was sent today and he informed me about the validity of our visa which is Oct. 17, 2013. Probably I will receive it by next week since today is Friday and long weekends. He said that they just had some backlogs in printing the visa... For those who are waiting... Just hang on they are doing their best to print all our Visas. They receive our passport May 6 then they sent it today.... So excited for next week :D ... my tracker is not yet activated he said that probably it's still in their box hopefully tonight my tracker will be activated... :) :) :)

polarbeargg

Mar 13, 2013
bear1919 said:
Hi Guys! I want to share this: I emailed this morning and asked how long it will take to get our passport back? then after an hour I received a call from Immigration Officer in Ottawa, he informed me that our passport was sent today and he informed me about the validity of our visa which is Oct. 17, 2013. Probably I will receive it by next week since today is Friday and long weekends. He said that they just had some backlogs in printing the visa... For those who are waiting... Just hang on they are doing their best to print all our Visas. They receive our passport May 6 then they sent it today.... So excited for next week :D ... my tracker is not yet activated he said that probably it's still in their box hopefully tonight my tracker will be activated... :) :) :)

Share their phone number.

zhangstar

Apr 26, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
04-06-2016; AOR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
20-07-2016; Decision Made: 20-12-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
Bear 1919 wht did u write in ur email that they called right away?

bear1919

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
zhangstar said:
Bear 1919 wht did u write in ur email that they called right away?
Guys its a private number, I was so surprised officer phoned me. I just email them asking how long it will take to get our passport back and if its possible can I know the validity of our visa. And I told the officer Im thankful because he called me.