+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

uslover

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
Hi people from February and March. I have a question for you if anybody thinks it is a good idea to send them link to our spread sheet list so they can see that there is a reason for us to be worried about our PPs stuck in their office for 2-3 months and there is no backlog because they are working on cases from the end of April. Please respond what do you think. Thanks.

Julin

Apr 9, 2013
Hi Vella, they just send me another email saying that is a confusion. They still have my passports and they are in queue to be finalized, and they cannot estimate the time it will take. :'(

viber30

Jan 30, 2013
uslover said:
Hi people from February and March. I have a question for you if anybody thinks it is a good idea to send them link to our spread sheet list so they can see that there is a reason for us to be worried about our PPs stuck in their office for 2-3 months and there is no backlog because they are working on cases from the end of April. Please respond what do you think. Thanks.
We should send it to CPP and CC it to immigration minister

McMont

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
18-02-2013
Med's Request
Sep. 2011
Med's Done....
Sep. 2011
Passport Req..
Feb. 2013
called MP. see what he has to say in couple of days.

vella

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
shutams said:
Ok, how are you going to do landing
THANK GOD I GOT MY PP BACK W/ PR STAMP! I'M ALREADY HERE IN CANADA, I'M PLANNING TO CALL 1-888-242-2100 TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT TO THE NEAREST CIC OFFICE TO MY PLACE. HOW ABOUT YOU?

asbereth

Feb 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2012<br>PR Fee Charged: 05-03-2012<br>PER Received..: 21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
26-02-2013<br>In process.....: 21-03-2013
Med's Request
22-03-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013 <br>Med's Received: 15-04-2013 <br>Decision Made: 15-04-2013
Passport Req..
16-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2013 <br>COPR ISSUED..: 15-05-2013<br>VISA RECEIVED: 16-05-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Julin said:
Hi Vella, they just send me another email saying that is a confusion. They still have my passports and they are in queue to be finalized, and they cannot estimate the time it will take. :'(
That blows. I hope you'll hear the good news soon. But it's a good thing that they don't lose your passport, and they finally opened your package.

McMont said:
called MP. see what he has to say in couple of days.
So even the MP does not have direct access to immigration files. About the best they can do is try to get in touch with their 'contact' at CPP-Ottawa, and inquire by email, but then again, their contact could just choose to ignore their email too. Dang, I just wish we have some sort of a way to face to face get in contact with them.

vella

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Julin said:
DON'T WORRY IT WILL COME SOON! I RECEIVED MINE TODAY! PRAISE GOD!

mcdimples

Apr 23, 2013
Hi vella, you mentioned that your lawyer sent an email to cpp-ottawa to confirm the whereabouts of your passport. Did they respond to it? Is it a actual response or just autoreply? If actual reaponse, then should i consult a lawyer then maybe can communicate with cpp-ottawa? Please let me know. I'm also here in calgary. Maybe i can asked your lawyer for help?! Thanks!

shutams

Star Member
Mar 13, 2012
vella said:
THANK GOD I GOT MY PP BACK W/ PR STAMP! I'M ALREADY HERE IN CANADA, I'M PLANNING TO CALL 1-888-242-2100 TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT TO THE NEAREST CIC OFFICE TO MY PLACE. HOW ABOUT YOU?
still long way for that - today only pp reached the " DARK SIDE" but planning to go to carway - I know it going to long drive with 3 year and 9 month old baby

vella

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
mcdimples said:
Hi vella, you mentioned that your lawyer sent an email to cpp-ottawa to confirm the whereabouts of your passport. Did they respond to it? Is it a actual response or just autoreply? If actual reaponse, then should i consult a lawyer then maybe can communicate with cpp-ottawa? Please let me know. I'm also here in calgary. Maybe i can asked your lawyer for help?! Thanks!

Dear Sir/Madam,

The RPRF and the passports have been received and your client’s
application is currently in queue to be finalized. Please note that we
are unable to estimate the remaining processing time required for your
application.

If you have included a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your
passport will be returned using this envelope. If you did not provide
a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your passport has been returned
to you by regular mail.

Regards,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa| Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa -CT5778

Citizenship and Immigration Canada| Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada