+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

rdecartus

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Hi MSB_Boparai,

Are you planning to contact your MP with names of people who are still waiting since 2+ months? I have been waiting since March 4, so please include me as well if that is the case.

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
rdecartus said:
Hi MSB_Boparai,

Are you planning to contact your MP with names of people who are still waiting since 2+ months? I have been waiting since March 4, so please include me as well if that is the case.

yes

that is what the plan is so that atleast it helps out a bit coz when just 1 person is there; immigration hardly bothers
when there would be more ppl on list, than it will buzz them a bit

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
just send me your name and the date when you sent your passport. They might ask for other details. But I will tell MP that coz of privacy I cant get those details. These are the names of everyone

and send me your emails as well so that I tell them to CC you all. So that you all know what they are doing

polarbeargg

Mar 13, 2013
I tried to call the minister's office, they ask me to contact this email to complain. Minister@cic.gc.ca
Has anybody sent emails to this address before?

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
no not this one. I have sent email to following email

Directly to immigration minister

jason.kenney@parl.gc.ca

but if the one above works. Than I can send a copy on to that one

vella

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Julin said:
Thank you Asbereth. i got this email around 5pm yesterday. I have put a prepaid envelope with my passport and the tracker was not activated yesterday. I am thinking that they did not return my passport yesterday or Canadapost did not scan the envelope??
hi Julin how's your tracker?

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
polarbeargg said:
I tried to call the minister's office, they ask me to contact this email to complain. Minister @ cic.gc.ca
Has anybody sent emails to this address before?
Sent an email..... to this one too

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
This is the reply of the sent email

La version française suit.
This is an automatic acknowledgement of your e-mail addressed to the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism.

You will receive a reply by e-mail within 10 – 30 working days. Please note that e-mail is not a secure channel of communication. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is not liable for the unauthorized disclosure of personal information or the misuse of that information by a third party where we have taken reasonable means to verify the identity of the party.

If this is a request for case information, the responsibility placed on us by the Privacy Act to protect all personal information precludes us from responding to you with case specific information using e-mail, unless we are able to verify that you are entitled/authorized to receive the case specific information. Therefore, only general information would be provided in response to your enquiry.

We will not respond to e-mails concerning the following:

* Assessment of points/qualifications.
* Calculation of time for citizenship eligibility.
* Refusal of an application by an immigration or visa official.

* Travel documents/requirements for travel to other countries.
* Complaints about U.S. Immigration.
* General information about visiting, living, working or studying in Canada.
* Issuance of Canadian passports (please consult: www.passportcanada.gc.ca<http://www.passportcanada.gc.ca> ).
* Canadian citizens outside Canada seeking assistance (please consult: www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca<http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca> ).
* Requests for employment with the federal government (please consult: http://jobs-emplois.gc.ca).
* Complaints about consultants.

For more information about CIC, including online services, please visit: www.cic.gc.ca<http://www.cic.gc.ca/>.

asbereth

Feb 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2012&lt;br&gt;PR Fee Charged: 05-03-2012&lt;br&gt;PER Received..: 21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
26-02-2013&lt;br&gt;In process.....: 21-03-2013
Med's Request
22-03-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013 &lt;br&gt;Med's Received: 15-04-2013 &lt;br&gt;Decision Made: 15-04-2013
Passport Req..
16-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2013 &lt;br&gt;COPR ISSUED..: 15-05-2013&lt;br&gt;VISA RECEIVED: 16-05-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Good luck. I hope the email will go through, and some things will be done on the matter. Also, has any of you that have waited a long time tried contacting your local MP yet? I don't mean minister Jason Kenney, but your very local MP.

And order your GCMS notes! You'll receive them in exactly 30 days, and there should be some notes or memo or something there to shed some light on what's going on.

polarbeargg

Mar 13, 2013
Everyone who is still waiting, please send an email to this address: minister@cic.gc.ca, let the them know that this is not a single case and our passports must be in hands of some very irresponsible officers. If we have enough people, I believe they will take it seriously.