+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

wpan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2012; Received in CIO 17-Sep-2012
Nomination.....
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
13-Nov-2012 (CC charged 01-Nov-2012)
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
14-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
19-Nov-2012; Med sent 30-Nov-2012; Med received in Ecas 08-Jan-2013
Interview........
Additional Doc request 12-Jan-2013; In Process 15-Mar-2013
Passport Req..
03-Apr-2013; Decision Made 07-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-Apr-2013; CoPR received 22-Apr-2013
LANDED..........
27-Apr-2013
aman1986 said:
hi ,I just check my status its showing two address there ,wat it mean
wpan said:
Congrats, Your CoPR is printed and is on the way to be sent to you.
Congrats Aman!!!

uslover

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
syed_h_sha said:
hey...mine is also activated around 7:30...
Hope I get my passports back by tomorrow.....will update..

Syed
[/quote
Congrats bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
Finally. very happy for you. Hope I'll be next ;)

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
uslover said:
syed_h_sha said:
hey...mine is also activated around 7:30...
Hope I get my passports back by tomorrow.....will update..

Syed
[/quote
Congrats bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
Finally. very happy for you. Hope I'll be next ;)
Thanks uslover....

I guess they started sending our backlogged passports....

till I get my passports to my hand I won't be able to sleep... :(

syed

melsask

Mar 7, 2013
Hi, I'm just new here but I'm a regular reader of this forum. CPP-O received our passport (mine,husband,son) last Feb 19. It's been 10 weeks...waiting... I don't know what happened. :mad:

noticas

Apr 23, 2013
TRUONGAN said:
I read somewhere before that Ottawa can only return passport to US/Canada address. Anywhere outside the continent won't be accepted because Ottawa is the main processing hub for North America applicants only. If that's the case you may want to contact them asap to confirm the delivery of your passport.
Thanks TruongAn for the info. That's scary! If you find where that info was mentioned, please share with me. I have been always using my mailing address in Singapore since I applied for PR. I sent my PR application from Singapore after getting the PNP Nomination confirmation.
Does anyone here sending the passport to CPP-O have mailing address outside US/Canada?

uslover

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
noticas said:
Thanks TruongAn for the info. That's scary! If you find where that info was mentioned, please share with me. I have been always using my mailing address in Singapore since I applied for PR. I sent my PR application from Singapore after getting the PNP Nomination confirmation.
Does anyone here sending the passport to CPP-O have mailing address outside US/Canada?
I think it depends on what place do you live and what is mentioned in your PPR. We sent our provincial nomination letter to CIO- Sydney. Then got PPR to send it to Ottawa. What was your intake office? Here is link and official info from their site.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contact_us/offices/canada.asp

Case processing pilot-Ottawa (CPP-O)

CPP-O processes:
•temporary resident visa applications from within Canada for applicants with valid status (student or temporary foreign workers only); and
•permanent resident visa applications from the United States and Canada after they have been pre-screened by CPC-Mississauga or Centralized Intake Office (CIO)-Sydney.

Gonna

Feb 1, 2013
Congratulations to all who got tracker activated today,,,,, hope we all get passport back this week crossing finger for that

noticas

Apr 23, 2013
uslover said:
I think it depends on what place do you live and what is mentioned in your PPR. We sent our provincial nomination letter to CIO- Sydney. Then got PPR to send it to Ottawa. What was your intake office? Here is link and official info from their site.

cic. gc. ca/english/contact_us/offices/canada.asp

Case processing pilot-Ottawa (CPP-O)

CPP-O processes:
•temporary resident visa applications from within Canada for applicants with valid status (student or temporary foreign workers only); and
•permanent resident visa applications from the United States and Canada after they have been pre-screened by CPC-Mississauga or Centralized Intake Office (CIO)-Sydney.
Thank you Uslover. I applied to Centralized Intake Office (CIO)-Sydney. In the application, I declared my current job in Singapore as well as my addresses in Singapore. In all email communications (medical request, Singapore police certificate request, Vietnam police certificate request, passport request) they used my mailing address in Singapore. On CIC website, my application status is "Decision made" after I paid $490 fee.

There is also an unused multiple entry visa on my passport issued by Canada High Mission in Singapore. Hope it does not confuse my case.

What do you think they would do with my passport? Would they transfer to Singapore High Commission or still process normally?

dignity3

Dec 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct- 2008
AOR Received.
sep-2008
Med's Request
1st/ march 2011 2/ feb- 2013
Med's Done....
1/3/2013
Passport Req..
23/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
26/09/2013
LANDED..........
09/10/2013
Hey guys

I have some questions...

Is there any chance for refusal after medical? And how long it will take as average after medical done ?

If refusal, is there any chance for appeal ?? And how ??

All replies would be highly appreciated.
Thx a lot in advanced