+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long can the letter of explanation be?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
farazafzal said:
Typed one is Preferred !!

Hand written , if and only if your handwriting is 100% better than mine !!! Mine is like when you insert an ant in the ink pot and request her to do the job !! :)
hahaha.. very nice.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Definitely think about your answer from the Officer's perspective. Layout the letter in point form and use bullets.
1. Why write an LOE?
* to concisely explain an extraordinary issue.
2. What result are you hoping to achieve?
* the Officer will clearly understand the issue
* there will be no delay in processing

robinsinghsobti

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Pippin said:
Definitely think about your answer from the Officer's perspective. Layout the letter in point form and use bullets.
1. Why write an LOE?
* to concisely explain an extraordinary issue.
2. What result are you hoping to achieve?
* the Officer will clearly understand the issue
* there will be no delay in processing
A foreign senior secondary certificate doesn't contribute to CRS, as it doesn't have an ECA report associated with it. It's period is just being included in my personal history so I'm thinking to attach it as well. Should it be included with educational documents or at the end of loe?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robinsinghsobti said:
A foreign senior secondary certificate doesn't contribute to CRS, as it doesn't have an ECA report associated with it. It's period is just being included in my personal history so I'm thinking to attach it as well. Should it be included with educational documents or at the end of loe?
I am not sure but I think I have replied you about it ! I am sure you already know the answer too. As you said and rightly so, that it doesn't contribute towards CRS, you have included it in personal history, so you need not to include.

If you have won a Gold Medal with this certificate, :D and you would like CIC to know this then you are good to attach it at any place ! Logically it should be part of your educational documents, but since it is irrelevant you can go ahead and attach it to LoE.