+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long before status change to "Medical Received"?

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada001 said:
Did you call from outside Canada or inside? I called from US but couldn't reach anything by this number. One more question: If the ecas changed to "DM" before I get the PPR but after the medical, that means I'm fine?
Dear friend,
If you are calling from the US here is the number: 613-941-6641. I do not have 1-800 from outside. If you have skype you can call Canada for free.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SkilledPro said:
I have not called yet. but i checked in the cic website that this is the call center number "Inside" canada. so is there any number from here in the US?
Use this one if you are calling from the USA: 613-941-6641.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nn000 said:
My med reached Ottawa on June 8th. My ecas changed to "medical received" on June 22th. No news from CIC office yet
Relax, your ppr is on the way.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nn000 said:
I just found out that they actually sent PPR to me one day before my ecas changed to "medical received". However, it was delivered to a wrong email address.
Congratulation!

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
waiting sa biyaya ng Panginoon
SkilledPro said:
Congrats! I'm still wondering if Ottwa got my medical result. I'm anxious about it.

Yours took about 2 weeks from the time they received your medical to the time they posted Received in your ecas.

Tomorrow is going to be my 2nd week. I hope to see changes tomorrow. if not, i don't know how i should inquire to Ottawa if they did get my medical results.
I am new to this forum. I am just worried about my application because as far as I know my DMP sent my medical last June 12, 2010 and I am currently in Alberta, Canada. With this, Ottawa medical office should receive my medical result atleast a week after submission, lets say June 19, 2010. But until now I don't know if they have receive it or not. I was trying to call the number posted here but it always says "all center agents are busy at the moment, please try your call later." My question is, how long does it really takes for Ottawa to post "Medical received" status?

SkilledPro

Mar 13, 2009
Should I get worried now? It's been 2 weeks now since USPS delivered the medical results to Ottawa. The contact number posted in this thread does not work.

anyone had an update recently about medical sent to Ottawa?

canada001

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
SkilledPro said:
Should I get worried now? It's been 2 weeks now since USPS delivered the medical results to Ottawa. The contact number posted in this thread does not work.

anyone had an update recently about medical sent to Ottawa?
Don't worry. It usually takes 2 weeks for Ottawa check and assess the medical result. Where's your visa office? Normally, it will take a while for a local visa office send you PPR.

canada001

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
If the eCAS changes to "medical received," it means you will receive PPR in a couple of days??? Can anyone share your experience here, please? I'm also confused about the eCAS status. "Medical Received" will take place of "In Process" or you will find they just add a new sentence under the "In Process" that "We have received your medical results on xxx (date)"??? Thanks!

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
They will just add a sentence 'Medical results received' in the In process status. Your status will not change. Once they say they have received the medical results, you can expect your PPR in a couple of weeks.

SkilledPro

Mar 13, 2009
Pasi,

how long did yours took from the time DMP sent your medical result to the time your status was updated to Medical received?

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
SkilledPro said:
Pasi,

how long did yours took from the time DMP sent your medical result to the time your status was updated to Medical received?
My DMP sent it on May 26 and it reached Ottawa close to June 6th. Two weeks after that, I was able to see the medical received update in ecas.

jkcad

Aug 12, 2010
SkilledPro said:
Pasi,

Hi there, My DMP send medicals on June 30 and I have not seen any status change under my Ecas still then. Its been more than 6 weeks now. I am wondering if any one of you has seen change in your status.

Did you contact ottawa office to check if they have received medicals or send the medicals to Buffalo office? Any help/answer with time line will be appreciated.

good luck to all
JK

C

cajoejoe

For those who panics. Keep a cool head. I, submitted my Medical on March took FIVE months to be exact before my online status change to "Medical Results Received/August 5th". As of today i am giving it another week to see if they are sending the PPR, if not i will fire up case specific inquiry. I hope this helps for those who are just waiting for a month and holding their breaths ;)