+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long, After submitting Documents to Enforcement & Intelligence Division ????

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Please my dear friends,
I was refused as I failed to send some documents to the embassy. After I appealed they asked us to send the documents to the IAD & the minister's counsel which i was failed to send.
then they were accepted & again, the appeal withdrawal was asked to the IAD, by The Enforcement and Intelligence Division. we did all we were asked. now waiting for an answer from them. it is almost 1 month since we sent the letter & the appeal withdrawal to IAD, but no answer yet.
we couldn't find out the contact number of The Enforcement and Intelligence Division- Vancouver & dont know how long they may take to give an answer.
so, please help us if somebody has the same experience which i'm going through & let us know how long will it take to finish these.
And give me the contact number of The Enforcement and Intelligence Division- Vancouver please.............
replies are very much appreciated.......
thnx everybody................

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
I would just try phoning the IAD in Vancouver and asking to be transferred to the Enforcement and Intelligence Division. It may be that the people working in that division won`t talk to clients, but at least they should tell you that. It may take several tries to get through to a real person when phoning the IAD. I had better luck when I pressed 2 for French, then when the person came on the line, asked to switch to English - they were more helpful. This might just have been luck, of course.

There is probably no set time they can give you - each case is different, and they will be done when they have analyzed your documents.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
thnx for the reply dear canadianwoman,
are you also in the same position which i'm in now?
but I have already sent the documents to the IAD & the minister's counsel as well. then the documents were accepted & then The Enforcement and Intelligence Division- Vancouver asked us to withdraw our appeal from the IAD & send that to The Enforcement and Intelligence Division- Vancouver. We did it. they have said that if we withdraw our appeal from the IAD, they will ask our VO to reopen our file. now its already 1 month since I sent the letters to the IAD & The Enforcement and Intelligence Division. & waiting till they ask the VO to reopen our file.
so, please tell me, will The Enforcement and Intelligence Division let us know whether they sent the request to the VO or they just request the VO to reopen our file & wont let us know that?
i'm sorry for bothering you & very much appreciate that if you reply to my question.....
thnx again... :)

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
:(
LOVEHURTS said:
Contact ur mp ,mp will help u

thank you dear
do you think the mp will help after we were refused too?
will they call the IAD about our matter?
i know they call the VO about anybody's matter. she called for me. & our mp is very good too.
thnx again

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
You are lucky that the IAD has decided an appeal won`t be necessary and that they will just have the VO reopen the file. Send them all documents they ask for, if you haven`t already. But this is an unusual situation, so who knows how long it will take. I agree with the above poster - ask your MP to help. He or she should be able to find out if the VO has reopened your file. Often when things are sent back to the VO (even after winning an appeal) it can take months for the VO to start reprocessing the file.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
canadianwoman said:
You are lucky that the IAD has decided an appeal won`t be necessary and that they will just have the VO reopen the file. Send them all documents they ask for, if you haven`t already. But this is an unusual situation, so who knows how long it will take. I agree with the above poster - ask your MP to help. He or she should be able to find out if the VO has reopened your file. Often when things are sent back to the VO (even after winning an appeal) it can take months for the VO to start reprocessing the file.

thank you very much dear canadianwoman
i dont know whether the VO have reopened my file or not. ECAS not changed yet.
but i'll try to contact the mp & see
thnx for your reply