+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long after resubmission for a rejected PR Application Online ?

strongbull1

May 26, 2021
Application Date: Nov 3, 2021
Type of application: Dependent Child (Online)
Inland/Outland: Inland
Email: Feb 1, 2022
Please note your application has been rejected for the following reason:

IMM 1344 Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking
• Missing signature

IMM 0008 Generic Application Form for Canada
• Form not completed in its entirety
• Principal Applicant not properly identified – Sponsor is listed as principal applicant.
Corrected and resubmitted on Feb 1, 2022 itself. In their email, it says
When you resubmit your application, if it meets the requirements for processing, it will then enter the processing queue based on the date of its re-submission.
Is it yet another copy paste which is not updated for newly launched online system or does it really go back in the queue and we lost 3 months ?

singhno

Jan 12, 2022

Is it yet another copy paste which is not updated for newly launched online system or does it really go back in the queue and we lost 3 months ?
Sometimes they do reopen. If i were you, i would call them daily till they reopen it

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021

The online system has nothing to do with recieving AOR, the online system is there currently to skip postal delays. A person still has to review your file after sometime (currently the average is 3 motnhs as you noted). So when you resubmitted, it is treated as Feb 2022 application. So someone will check it on May 2022, and if you did not do it correctly then it will get returned, and so on.

So effectively you lost 3 months by submitting an incomplete application.
Sometimes they do reopen. If i were you, i would call them daily till they reopen it
This will not work, don't waste your time.