+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How is Conestoga Guelph college?

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
Hello all,
I m planning to apply for a course in Conestoga which is available in both Kitchener and Guelph. Which campus is better? I want Guelph Bcz my sister lives there and will save some money.
One more question-will my student visa can get rejected if I will show my sister who is PR in Canada on profile?

kunaldude

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Hello all,
I m planning to apply for a course in Conestoga which is available in both Kitchener and Guelph. Which campus is better? I want Guelph Bcz my sister lives there and will save some money.
One more question-will my student visa can get rejected if I will show my sister who is PR in Canada on profile?
Hi,

I am also going to apply for my brother's visa as he got admission in conestoga college guelph campus and I am also living in guelph as a PR. Did you filed your visa or what is the status for it? Please let me know if you got some issues as you mentioned that your sister is living in guelph and you are also going to same city as student. I will really appreciate your reply and help.

Thanks

Divya15

Jan 9, 2016
Singapore
NOC Code......
My Sister have received LOA from Conestoga Guelph Campus. Just wanted to confirm if $1500 deposit will be refundable if her student visa gets rejected ?

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
Hi,

I am also going to apply for my brother's visa as he got admission in conestoga college guelph campus and I am also living in guelph as a PR. Did you filed your visa or what is the status for it? Please let me know if you got some issues as you mentioned that your sister is living in guelph and you are also going to same city as student. I will really appreciate your reply and help.

Thanks
We have applied visa in April end still waiting to hear from there end.I will definitely let u know the result

Ashfak1996

Feb 3, 2021
Hi, what is the best way to commute to Conestoga Guelph Campus via Public Transit if I am living in Kitchener-Waterloo area?

RamSatt

Mar 8, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
Hi, what is the best way to commute to Conestoga Guelph Campus via Public Transit if I am living in Kitchener-Waterloo area?
GO Transit runs a Train (GO Kitchener Line) between Kitchener GO and Union Station in Toronto three times a day. It stops at Guelph Central Station, a 17 min ride from Kitchener GO.

You can take the local transit buses to the Kitchener GO Station (Grand River Transit) and local transit buses from Guelph Central Station to Conestoga Guelph College (Guelph Transit). However, remember, that all three of them are different transit operators, so you may have to pay for them separately.

Kitchener-Waterloo and Guelph are different regions/cities.