+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How i can reach the minister of citizenship

Kingoftherings

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
Toronto,Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone i was just wondering how i can reach the minister of citizenship and immigration or someone who i can give a feedback well i just want them to kow that isnt fair that US GREEN CARD HOLDER CAN TRAVEL HERE Without a usa passport of course so why canadians permanent resident can't go there if they can came here why is canada so afraid of the usa may someone explain here why thanks in advance and where and how i can send this question to citizenship or to the house of commons

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Kingoftherings said:
Hello everyone i was just wondering how i can reach the minister of citizenship and immigration or someone who i can give a feedback well i just want them to kow that isnt fair that US GREEN CARD HOLDER CAN TRAVEL HERE Without a usa passport of course so why canadians permanent resident can't go there if they can came here why is canada so afraid of the usa may someone explain here why thanks in advance and where and how i can send this question to citizenship or to the house of commons
I think your problem is with the US, not Canada.

Kingoftherings

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
Toronto,Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM said:
Hi

I think your problem is with the US, not Canada.
well the problem is in canada as well because they should put visa on us green card holders as well canadians Permamnent resident card holders need visw for the usa

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kingoftherings said:
1. Check the CIC website it has a biography of the Minister and contact details.
2. The US used to exempt Canadian PR holders from having a visitor visa - basically PR status was a defacto B1/B2 visa class. The US like any sovereign nation decided to scrap that exemption. If I recall correctly that the PR status document at that time was the IMM1000 record of landing with next to nil security features and not even a photo wasn't helpful to the Canadian PR cause. It doesn't help that under the INA any person visiting the US is deemed to be an immigrant unless they prove otherwise.
3. Canada continues to allow US green card holders visitor visa free access as they deem such holders low risk of overstaying.

Good luck with getting CIC Minister to change this policy.