+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How I can check my documents list if I want to apply visit visa under can+ with valid usa b1b2 visa

Usb999

Jul 12, 2019
How I can know I am going to apply visit visa under can+ and how I can check my documents list under can+ with my valid US b1b2 visa .Plz guide

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
How I can know I am going to apply visit visa under can+ and how I can check my documents list under can+ with my valid US b1b2 visa .Plz guide
It is your own decision to apply for Can+. You can avail of it as long as you travelled to Canada in the last 10 years or you hold a valid U.S. non-immigrant visa.

Usb999

Jul 12, 2019
Where I can fill this option regarding my valid US visa when I open application there is no option about US NON IMMIGRANT VISA

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Where I can fill this option regarding my valid US visa when I open application there is no option about US NON IMMIGRANT VISA
There is no option to select CAN+ but during initial questioner you will be ask about this kind of question.

Usb999

Jul 12, 2019
I want to start as soon till now I just check my eligibility and check my documents list and they are asking all same like normal.
Dear bro Thanks for reply I want to ask you u means when I will apply online I have to scanned all I just want to ask u one more thing in mostly review on all sites including many youtube videos there is mentioned if u apply under can+ they r asking only passport no other documents like fanacial or others that's y I little confuse bcz when I checklist of my documents they are asking all same like normal