+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do you upload photos when you apply for permanent residents online?

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
I didn’t make it clear, I was talking about passport size photos、many thanks
go to a commercial photographer and them to email the digital copy to you. And you also have to scan the back of your photo with the photographer address, your name and date of birth. It is a bit costly but it is a must in order for your picture to be accepted

miaa_00

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
go to a commercial photographer and them to email the digital copy to you. And you also have to scan the back of your photo with the photographer address, your name and date of birth. It is a bit costly but it is a must in order for your picture to be accepted
oh I uploaded the scanned copy of photos not the digital ones and I already submitted my file today

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
oh I uploaded the scanned copy of photos not the digital ones and I already submitted my file today
it is totally ok as long as it the scanned photo is clear and the back of the photo has the photographer info and yours. no worries.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I just submitted my application and checked it several times, but I don’t know if there are any errors! Regardless, submit it! Hope the online application can be faster!

Solviah

Sep 29, 2019
I just noticed that the portal allows you to upload once and how do you upload the back of the photo, the photographers name?

Solviah

Sep 29, 2019
I scanned the back and uploaded it! Download a scanning app
My first pic was rejected because it was too small , I had scanned a passport photo :( , I did not upload the back, gosh I think they will reject it again :( Can I still make changes?

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
hello all,
i am trying submit permanent resident application online as a protected person. i have few question if some one can please guide me much appericated
1. i filled questionar for online permanent resident application. there was a long list of document came. i filled who those application form online where it says start. do i need to filled all the forms?

2. where do i submit my desicion letter , photo and id documents. do i need to make one pdf file and upload it?

3. i dont have police clearing yet from back home. will they ask me for that then i submit. i have to submit with my application now?

thank you all waiting for your reply.