+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Do We Submit Philippines CFO GCP Additional Documents?

drakehound

Aug 13, 2023
Well, just as we got the visas stamped into the passports of my wife and her daughter and thought we were ready to fly... we find out about this CFO GCP and the special certificate and stamp that must be obtained.

We tried to get online interviews and seminars, but they have shut those down as of last month with no word on when they are coming back.

My wife and her daughter will be doing the face-to-face interviews and seminars. It says that additional documents may be requested by the interviewer. My question is, how are these additional documents submitted? Is another appointment required? ...or can the documents be dropped off at the CFO offices? ...or can they simply be emailed?

The reason I ask is that their visa expiration dates are rapidly approaching, and interviews are booked weeks ahead. If they require a second interview to submit additional documents, then their visas will expire before they can get that second interview!

I really hope that a second interview would not be required just to submit additional documents. Has anyone been through this? What are the options to submit the additional documents?

I would ask the CFO, but the phone number on their website is not in service, and they do not respond to emails... Sigh...

Thanks,

Agape2020

Feb 12, 2020
Well, just as we got the visas stamped into the passports of my wife and her daughter and thought we were ready to fly... we find out about this CFO GCP and the special certificate and stamp that must be obtained.

We tried to get online interviews and seminars, but they have shut those down as of last month with no word on when they are coming back.

My wife and her daughter will be doing the face-to-face interviews and seminars. It says that additional documents may be requested by the interviewer. My question is, how are these additional documents submitted? Is another appointment required? ...or can the documents be dropped off at the CFO offices? ...or can they simply be emailed?

The reason I ask is that their visa expiration dates are rapidly approaching, and interviews are booked weeks ahead. If they require a second interview to submit additional documents, then their visas will expire before they can get that second interview!

I really hope that a second interview would not be required just to submit additional documents. Has anyone been through this? What are the options to submit the additional documents?

I would ask the CFO, but the phone number on their website is not in service, and they do not respond to emails... Sigh...

Thanks,
Message them on Facebook - their Facebook team is very responsive https://www.facebook.com/CFOGovPH

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
Go to the cfo office In person and tell them that your visa is expiring and ask them if they can expedite your application.

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
I saw that lately, they rescinded online interviews for CFO so you must physically go to get anything done.

My wife was lucky to have a quick CFO appointment and interview and we got the temporary certificate last September 2022 for a trip to Singapore together last January. She mentioned the upcoming PR application and they said to contact them when she gets COPR to have the CFO sticker apposed in the passport.

drakehound

Aug 13, 2023
I saw that lately, they rescinded online interviews for CFO so you must physically go to get anything done.

My wife was lucky to have a quick CFO appointment and interview and we got the temporary certificate last September 2022 for a trip to Singapore together last January. She mentioned the upcoming PR application and they said to contact them when she gets COPR to have the CFO sticker apposed in the passport.
Schedule an appointment as soon as you can!

drakehound

Aug 13, 2023
Not true, my wife was able to go into the CFO in Manila office without appointment a few months ago.
It seems things have changed. A few months ago the seminar and interview could be done online too, receiving the certificate via postal mail. That is no longer the case either.

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
They said we should wait for COPR and PPR to get the visa sticker before they put it in the CFO sticker. They wrote a note about it as we needed a temporary CFO for a trip with my wife to Singapore last January 2023.
Interesting that you needed a temporary CFO sticker to go to Singapore. My wife and I went from Manila to Dubai last November, without anything like it.

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
Interesting that you needed a temporary CFO sticker to go to Singapore. My wife and I went from Manila to Dubai last November, without anything like it.
The BI at the airport didn't request it but we did the CFO to be sure. During the interview, my wife told them she also plans to immigrate to Canada and we have an application ongoing. The CFO agent then told her it would be noted in the file and to request an official sticker when she received PPR and get it back with the entry visa affixed.

It's nice of them to offer this so we don't have to redo the CFO process all over.