+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW DO I SEND MY PASSPORT

mapaloj

Mar 13, 2010
I am not sure on the procedure for sending passports! do i have to enclose an envelope that is addressed to myself? how do i send the passports and pictures, Do i just load everything in one envelope and send it to the visa office? what special precautions should i make before sending the passports, does every applicant get a separate envelope within the main envelope? I AM Blank on the Topic of sending passports, :( Please Help

poison

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
July 2010
Send your passport along with the letter that they have issued. Show the letter to courier guys as sending passport without consent is illegal. Send all passports in one single package.

There is no need to send photographs.

Certainly, you will have to mention your address as a sender.

Regarding precautions, take some photocopies.

jsp

Star Member
Nov 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Which Visa office. My Visa office was New Delhi. I m sending you detail what i did in my case .

* just put all passports , current as well as previous ones for yourself and accompanied family members in a small envelope.

* Write detail of these passports on a slip and paste it to this envelope then put this small envelope in a big envelope.

*In this big envelope, please put a covering letter,copy of letter from high commission, RPRF draft ,Medical receipts (if u had not sent it earlier) and any any other document required by CHC

* Write address of ur Local Visa office on it and at the bottom end write ur own address & Phone number.

*After completing all this go to a reputed courier service like Blue dart/ DHL. Mention them that you are sending passports, they will mark it secured mail.

Seal the envelopes in front of courier agent only. He may ask u to show passports.

The receipt provided by courier service carries a way bill no., next day you may track the status of this courier through their website by giving ur way bill no. detail.

Do not worry, pray to Almighty God before despatching. Everthing will be all right. You will get your visa soon

All the best.

poison

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
July 2010
@visaexpert4india:

can you pls. elaborate what help you need?

Mogali

Oct 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi JSP,

I need to send my passports to New delhi office, i went to blue dart and they said that they can't send documents and passports to PO box no.'s.

What should I do? what is the address to post Passports?

Is it
Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
7/8 Shantipath
Chanakyapuri
PO box 5209
New Delhi - 110021

Please help

jsp

Star Member
Nov 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
U can send passport at the following address. No need to write post box no.

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
7/8 Shantipath
Chanakyapuri , New Delhi - 110021