Aug 12, 2012
Hello dear friends
My name is Mahmoud Reza
I live in Iran
Iran is in Asia. :D
I am a student in Iran
16 / October / 1989 born
My degree is a bachelor.
My brother is living in Canada for a long time and I was educated in the field of computer software
Can you get an invitation from a company in Canada and I immigrated to Canada?
Thank you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mahmoudreza said:
Hello dear friends
My name is Mahmoud Reza
I live in Iran
I am a student in Iran
16 / October / 1989 born
My degree is a bachelor.
My brother is living in Canada for a long time and I was educated in the field of computer software
Thank you
Start your reading here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

Jul 14, 2012
Hi everyone,
My name's Sushant, from India. I am trying to immigrate to Canada for work purposes and to get permanent residentship but I'm quite unoblivious of the job scenario over there. I'm from the banking field and I'm working here in Mumbai, India for a well known private sector bank. I'm a team leader handling a team of 5 looking after the bank's Corporate Internet Banking portal. The profile is partially process related and partially system testing oriented. Prior to this, I was working for a internationally wellknown Fortune 500 company for a period of 4 yrs 10 months for the credit cards LOB as a Portfolio Risk Analyst here in India itself

I was wondering if people like me with the above described profile have enough job opportunities in Canada to look forward to work and migrate there for real.

I have made up my mind to make it here in Canada no matter what..I would not shy away to do any kind of work but I still need to know if my desired profile or anything close to that is available in the Canandian job market. It would be of great help to me if anyone could provide the contact email ids of Job consultants or agencies in Cananda. As also I would like to know which field have you established yourself in.

So I'm putting forward my dilemma to you guys asking for your help to make me understand my stand in the job market in Canada.

Cheers
Sushant Anchan

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
mahmoudreza said:
Hello dear friends
My name is Mahmoud Reza
I live in Iran
I am a student in Iran
16 / October / 1989 born
My degree is a bachelor.
Thank you
company sponsorship happens very rarely, i suggest you wait for the new FSW program which will open early 2013 and then evaluate your chances according to the new selection criteria