+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can the family sponsorship forum be made more efficient

happydayagain

Apr 11, 2016
I am just about finished the pr process for my wife and want to thank all those who provided me with answers either directly or indirectly. I find it a very useful resource and so now i must give back.

I first suggestion would be to isolate commentaries and questions in sub-files.

It would be easy to do this I believe. For example Inland vs Outland

And so on. Who do I speak with to support such improvements.

And again many thanks to all who take the time to support others through this forum.

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
there is an admin for this forum. there is some button somewhere to contact them. one suggestion i have is to make the search function more reliable. it never seems to pull up recent or relevant threads when i search.

happydayagain

Apr 11, 2016
Done my process after two years of waiting willing to help others now and thanks to all those who offered advice online. Thinking of Ponga many thanks for your quick and accurate replies and others as well this is a great site as you struggle through the months of waiting. I wish you all the best and will when i can offered informed suggestions when I can.

Best to all of you as you deal with the process of getting your family and spouses to Canada.

Take care and many thanks for those who gave support. A truly great resource!

happydayagain

Apr 11, 2016
First of all i want restate that I believe this site Canada Visa is an extremely useful source of information and support. However it is not well organized. So I posted a note concerning that fact and had one reply as follows:

there is an admin for this forum. there is some button somewhere to contact them. one suggestion i have is to make the search function more reliable. it never seems to pull up recent or relevant threads when i search.

Can anyone please refer me to how I can contact the site administrator. Who is the the owner of the site. Is it Campbell Cohen the law firm.

Okay thanks and will await for a reply from the owners or moderators of the site