+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can I obtain 2nd copy of TRF?

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Hi,

I have requested to British Council for the 2nd copy of TRF since first one ssued to me was lost but they denied my request. I have read somewhere that BC issue 2nd copy if applying for CIC -right? Every BC has their own policy or all BC in the globe follows same rule?

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they wont issue a second copy to the student.

that is a universal rule both the ielts bodies follow. (british council and idp)

you could request for test results to be sent out to institutions again by filling in the form at the test center and paying 20 dollars usually.

cheers

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
propain said:
they wont issue a second copy to the student.

that is a universal rule both the ielts bodies follow. (british council and idp)

you could request for test results to be sent out to institutions again by filling in the form at the test center and paying 20 dollars usually.

cheers
Thank you for the response. Actually, I need general IELTS TRF for FSW but I have found out an information that you can request for additional copy of TRF if applying for CIC through following link.

http://www.ielts.org/test_takers_information/test_takers_faqs/test_results.aspx

I am not able to get TRF where I took IELTS exam that's why I am asking this question if universal rule is applicable to IELTS test center they must follow the rule mentioned on above link. What do u think?

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But do they send test results to immigration. I dont think so.

what you could do is request one for cic too.

but this has to be done at the time u fill the application for the test.

anyways no harm in asking :)

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
propain said:
But do they send test results to immigration. I dont think so.

what you could do is request one for cic too.

but this has to be done at the time u fill the application for the test.

anyways no harm in asking :)
Hi,

I have already asked for the supply of second copy but they have not yet responded to my request . Let's see what will happen.
Thank you once again for the answer .

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
propain said:
My pleasure.

keep us posted so all of us know.

cheers
Finally, I received replacement TRF after waiting of five weeks from British Council Nepal since first one issued to me was lost. I explained genuine reason( for FSW) with supportive documents along with application .

wX5

Jul 9, 2014
Please when registering for IELTS, is it wise to allow them send my result to institutions?