+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can I know the Visa Office processing my application?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
T

Thanks Navin, just did that.

I had to submit another LOE after AOR for my application and I used the same form. After submitting the LOE through CSE, I got an automatic system email but nothing after that.

Should I be worried about it or this is fairly okay?

Much appreciate your help!

Best,
Deepak
Yeah wait 20 days, that's their normal response time.

Reactions: chhabra.dkc

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
The primary applicant must full the form and designate the dependent. So you should only fill one form for primary.
In the office/location you can just mention electronic I think, since you did not mail to any office.
OK thanku

Piyu8657

Jul 12, 2018
chandigarh
NOC Code......
Hi navin

Do you have any idea about this?

submitted my application for PR on the 25th July and received a mail today regarding :
Release of Information IMM5475: A signed and completed Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual form (IMM5475) bearing original signatures.

I am the primary applicant and me and my spouse both designated each other when we filled the express entry profile.
My question is do just I need to fill the form or we need to fill 2 forms and upload?
Also in the form it says which office / location did we submit our application for PR. What should I mention there?

Thanks
Hi,

Did you find out your visa office? If yes which one was it?
I also need to submit 5475 and I am confused regarding section 3...i had submitted online applications....can you help??

Piyu8657

Jul 12, 2018
chandigarh
NOC Code......
Hi,
can someone help me on this ,
Need to fill and send IMM 5475 form ,
In the section 3 ,
Name of the Office you have submitted the application : ????
Location of the Office : ????

Also does this form required E-signatures or should i print-sign-scan and upload?

jayson_mires

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Slightly off topic, but if you are an outland applicant, and if they send you reply "inviting" you to get in touch with local visa office (Canadian High Commission) for document updates/status.

Should you contact the local office? Is it a good idea? And does the fact that the file is in local office indicate some progress is being made?

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
What's more important is to find out if eligibility is passed or recommended passed. If it's one of these two it's a matter of few days to couple months regardless of visa office, unless of course you come from one of the countries tagged for comprehensive security check.
Hi @navinball
Can u please explain me the difference between passed and recommended passed?

kingmourya

Mar 28, 2014
Slightly off topic, but if you are an outland applicant, and if they send you reply "inviting" you to get in touch with local visa office (Canadian High Commission) for document updates/status.

Should you contact the local office? Is it a good idea? And does the fact that the file is in local office indicate some progress is being made?
Did you find out answer to your questions? Please let me know what did you submit?
I think its CIO - Sydney before IP1 phase else CPC-Ottawa.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I need your suggestion please, My AR date is November 2017 and AOR January 13th 2018' 2.5 months remaining out of 20 as par progress bar but MR so far. Please advise what to do.
Progress bar is not a yard stick.
As you have said 2.5 months, so that is a lot of time.

Since you have asked my advice on to do what, I would say relax, wait and hope for good. Actually there is nothing much that you can do, and who knows the MR will land today or tomorrow.

Relax.
CHeers

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
What's more important is to find out if eligibility is passed or recommended passed. If it's one of these two it's a matter of few days to couple months regardless of visa office, unless of course you come from one of the countries tagged for comprehensive security check.
and how do you find out this?

rija111

Nov 6, 2019
Hi Dola

This is not the form that you will use to report the change !

You should use CSE to report any change. This information was sent within your ITA letter. Please use this form to address any change:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Anyways if you are looking for the visa office this is how you will know it :

Write an e-mail to cpc-ctd-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Write a subject such as : Visa Office - Enquiry

"Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to know the Visa office where my Express Entry application (E0xxxxxxxxxxxx) is being processed?

My credentials are:
Application number: E000 xxxxxxxx Express entry profile number

Date of Birth:
Last Name Principal Applicant:
First Name Principal Applicant:
Federal Skilled Worker Program

Thank you.
Regards"

I hope it helps !
Regards
Hello
I use webform for processing time enquiry and received an email from warsaw poland. Does this means my visa office is in poland. However i am a pakistani applicant

shah389

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hi,can i add a supporting document after submitting my applicatiom for express entry?
I am considering destination as my visa office but that's is probably not right. I am not sure if we can find about processing office. Sorry for misinformation.