+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can i get PCC from Lahore, Pakistan while living abroad?

arslan450

Sep 14, 2015
Currently i am living abroad with my family there is no blood relative is in Pakistan at the moment to go and check with the local Police. Anyone have any idea as i contacted all the online options including Mamoo , PCC and Chacha website they are not able to get the PCC from Lahore police.
If i visit Pakistan by self do i have to include the lastest visit as well?

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Currently i am living abroad with my family there is no blood relative is in Pakistan at the moment to go and check with the local Police. Anyone have any idea as i contacted all the online options including Mamoo , PCC and Chacha website they are not able to get the PCC from Lahore police.
If i visit Pakistan by self do i have to include the latest visit as well?
Have you contacted Pakistan embassy in your country of residence?

(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/pakistan.asp)
If you live outside of Pakistan:
You should contact your nearest Embassy or Consulate of Pakistan for assistance. You should bring:
  • A completed application form (PDF, 54.6 KB)
  • Certified copies of your passport, including all the pages showing your legal stay
  • Certified copy of your National Identity Card
  • Two passport-size photographs
  • Applicable fees

gotocanda123

May 13, 2017
Can anyone help me that if a person have lived in the different cities for education and job purposes do he need to get the PCC from all the cities? I am applying from Pakistan.

Beenish_j

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Can anyone help me that if a person have lived in the different cities for education and job purposes do he need to get the PCC from all the cities? I am applying from Pakistan.
Wat ive heard is.... U r suppoaed to get one pcc (from the area of ur permanent residence) n mention all adresses u ever stayed in... In dat pcc

zee aziz

Mar 20, 2018
hi
can someone please help me

I'm planning to launch my express entry soon

my current crs score is 450

my immigration agent told me to get PCC in advance from Pakistan and from Dubai

the problem is

I'm born brought up in Dubai I have only been to my country 4 times

totaling 28 days in my entire life!

my question is do I still need to get police clearance from Pakistan?

as well as from Dubai?

I called my agent 3 times from the morning and he told me it's a must to get PCC from Pakistan since I'm a citizen of Pakistan

then he told me after getting the PCC in Pakistan there is no need to get it attested in foreign affair Pakistan

the Dubai Pakistan embassy said its better to get it attested in foreign affair's

to be honest I called almost all my friend and asked for help on how to get this document( pcc)

some said go to your local police of your area in Pakistan
some said mammo in pakistan and some said khidmath center??

so please if someone is reading this please reply as I'm very close in landing my pr

q1) do I need to get the PCC from Pakistan
q2)do I need to get it attested in foreign affair
q3) where do I get the PCC from in Pakistan ?

please help

best regards,
Zee