20th march 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
RBVO since 5th April 2011- IN PROCESS at present
Med's Request
21st October 2011 by God's Grace
Med's Done....
Med Furtherance submitted to embassy on 12.12.2011- Medical Received line since 15.01.2012 by God's Grace
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
21st October 2011 by God's Grace- Submitted on 11th NOv by God's Grace
VISA ISSUED...
17.04.2012 by God's Grace
LANDED..........
15.05.2012 by God's Grace
Hi All....I immigrated to Canada in 2012 and love this place. I am planning on a large scale food services startup in Toronto (to start with). I am looking for passionate people who have some sort of food industry experience. I am not looking for investment. I am looking for hard working people who believe in GSD (Get Stuff Done). If you are good I can give upto 10% stake in the company. And if you wanna become a working partner that option can be looked into on the investment you could bring in with you. But again, I am looking more of your time here than money.

If interested, drop me an email at gshubham83@gmail.com and one of my team members will get in touch with you. Please drop me an email rather than replying to this message. Or do both. But email is a must.

Trust integrity and passion are the only requirements. And I am not kidding.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,
Shubham Gupta

rakeshsaini

Apr 14, 2016
hello there shubham currently in India having years of experiences in running hotel management before in REPUBLIC OF Ireland while i was student there but as i do ned work permit possible if you able to provide me

Apr 23, 2016
Hi,I am working as the senior chef at a restaurant in Toronto.My boss has offered and cruise tour for my team. It is organised by Blount Small Ship Adventures in Warren. Do we need visa for such small ship cruises?