+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hope Lost!

Shilpaul

Feb 11, 2015
As the days are passing by I have lost hope that ones like me will not get ITA. My Score is 418 and does not look too hopeful for ones like me without LMIA and staying outside canada... :(

dhaval85

Feb 13, 2015
Brother...think about us, you will become more strong.....

i am on 356 outside canada....hoping for best

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
Don't lose hope bro, wait for the time to come, time is the greatest healer in this world.

I have 274, still I hope to get ITA, not sooner though

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
I havE 422 score and ive completely lost hope for canadian immigration under his stupid EE system :(

DimaK

Feb 17, 2015
Hey guys with a score 400+ that lost their hope. If you lost your hope, leave the EE pool, give a chance to people with a score of 360, we still have a hope ;D

A score of 400+ points is a good score, don't lose your hope, you will get an ITA, just need some time.
Don't forget, they just launched the program, it will take some time to normalize the average score.

Shaaq Kham

Dec 4, 2014
I have done alot of research, read alot many articles, talked to many ppl and i have come to a conclusion that U will not get an ITA unless and until u dun have a Job offer/ Territorial nomination.

I have a score of 380 and i knw i won't be getting any ITA soon unless i get either of the two and i am not a pessimist just a realist.

Regards

Shaaq

Shilpaul

Feb 11, 2015
Exactly my point.. The chances of them getting the score upto 400 seems very dim.. Sorry to PPP the bubble guys.. Start planning something productive rather than wasting time, effort and stressing for something so futile

blackbeast

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
whoever feel that you have absolutely no chance of getting an ITA can withdraw their profile so that we ppl who have hopes will be in the line :p

Monija

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Could you guys stop complaining and crying? Why do we have to listen to this? Have you read all information about EE???? Have you heard immigration officers teleconference where they stated that majority ITA's will be issued to people without job offers? Have you seen last year immigration targets and actual number of people who applied?
If you lost hope leave the pool as DimaK said and find new things to complain about.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Monija said:
Could you guys stop complaining and crying? Why do we have to listen to this? Have you read all information about EE???? Have you heard immigration officers teleconference where they stated that majority ITA's will be issued to people without job offers? Have you seen last year immigration targets and actual number of people who applied?
If you lost hope leave the pool as DimaK said and find new things to complain about.
+1

blackbeast

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
i guess there are more ppl here day dreaming & speculating...they can't handle the harsh environment of competition...wake up...life ain't easy to sail using a cruise ship...sometimes you gotta get cold & swim across great depths!!

goldenbowl

Feb 13, 2014
if someone (mature and professional) say that no negative things (news, situation etc...) can distract me and i am always happy in every situation (up or downs of life) then he/she is either pure liar or hiding human weakness (emotional fluctuations cause by organic reactions in human brain)... even the emotionally strong peoples ones in life get upset.. no one is emotionally stable.. this is brain and mind fight match and mind always wind... same case is here ... if you say that i don't have a hope that i will get ITA or not without LMIA/PNP Nomination and its natural to be frustrated and mood down... so this is the game of thoughts (intangible) and mind (tangible). brain instructs your eyes to say hey buddy check ur CIC a/c , could be a new Email say you got ITA... but mind instruct your body that how could this possible without LMIA/PNP Nomination.. so again fight between brain and mind...

so boost your moral high ,,, if you did not get ITA ,, this is not the end of the road,, always remember when god close one door, at the same time open 100 of other loopholes.. got it...

so everyone here on this forum.. just cooperate with each other and don't loose your tempered.. if you can't advise someone and can't make someone dream come true then you don't having the right to scold or clash with wording... so be a good human and co-operate with each other so that we all do not mess up with Immigration consultants who just need your money and dumb they are..

concept of Express Entry (EE) is excellent but CIC really did not implement this concept it in right way....... this is same like Project Manager designed the software logic and entered in SRS (Software Requirements and specification) but later found that developed software is not working what they thought to be.. ha ha ha ... there are great flaws and loose points in EE Stream.. like Technologist Job Bank is outdated... no proper system/platform for the availability of LMIA/PNP Nomination to deserving and brilliant candidate (Canadian & International) who really have unique skills, expertize and everything in their hand... lots of bunch of other loose points in EE and as well as old FSWP stream...

there are other options in your hand like Australia and New Zealand (from PR point of View)..

god bless you all and hope god fulfill your dream soon..

cheers..

rsk444

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
india
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-8-2015
IELTS Request
30-04-2015
goldenbowl said:
so boost your moral high ,,, if you did not get ITA ,, this is not the end of the road,, always remember when god close one door, at the same time open 100 of other loopholes.. got it...

so everyone here on this forum.. just cooperate with each other and don't loose your tempered.. if you can't advise someone and can't make someone dream come true then you don't having the right to scold or clash with wording... so be a good human and co-operate with each other so that we all do not mess up with Immigration consultants who just need your money and dumb they are..

god bless you all and hope god fulfill your dream soon..

cheers..

:D :D :D
WELL SAID !!!!!!
THUMBS UP FOR UR REPLY :D :D :D