+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HoPe for 3152 still waiting for PER

blancaflordl

Nov 1, 2011
hello there! I jusr wanna keep this thread alive.
still no news. . ? i just hope cic could notify us about the status of our application. Still let us hope for the best. God bless us all.

net

Star Member
Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-5-2014
Doc's Request.
10-11-2014
IELTS Request
included in filing
hi, i'm also waiting.... still hoping since there is no NER yet... keep us posted.

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
net said:
hi, i'm also waiting.... still hoping since there is no NER yet... keep us posted.
It is not bug .it is rejection.I personally agree with you dear brothers.i talk some of applicants personally who receive decision made.they are mostly diploma holders.they counts their points of diploma 20 or 22 points.which is wrong,which 15 points.but i very much upset for all of them who get decision made because CIC spend 2 years to take such decision which is inhuman.CIC make us fool ,they earn hardcore money from us, waste our time(2years)and made us fool,ON THE WHOLE WE ALL (before 2008,MI1,MI2,MI3) ARE FAMILY.WE ALL EARN MONEY VERY HARD AND INVEST IN IMMGRATION FOR BETTER FUTURE.I THINK WE NEED TO TAKE BOLD STEP.
SO to conclude

> Not all have got this status.
> NOCs not in demand or not in 29 list have got this status.
> Decision Made before Medicals generally means Rejection.
> I wonder why we call it bug. CIC website is not vulnerable to virus attacks/flaws/errors so it is definitely not a Bug.
> People updating such status are not fools. They know what they are uploading.
> They have excess of applications with ever increasing backlogs so VOs must had been instructed to scrutinize applications very critically.
> VO can fetch out Minor reasons for rejections cuz they have to clear backlogs.
regards
indian

kulas

Nov 10, 2011
(INDIAN) said:
It is not bug .it is rejection.I personally agree with you dear brothers.i talk some of applicants personally who receive decision made.they are mostly diploma holders.they counts their points of diploma 20 or 22 points.which is wrong,which 15 points.but i very much upset for all of them who get decision made because CIC spend 2 years to take such decision which is inhuman.CIC make us fool ,they earn hardcore money from us, waste our time(2years)and made us fool,ON THE WHOLE WE ALL (before 2008,MI1,MI2,MI3) ARE FAMILY.WE ALL EARN MONEY VERY HARD AND INVEST IN IMMGRATION FOR BETTER FUTURE.I THINK WE NEED TO TAKE BOLD STEP.
SO to conclude

> Not all have got this status.
> NOCs not in demand or not in 29 list have got this status.
> Decision Made before Medicals generally means Rejection.
> I wonder why we call it bug. CIC website is not vulnerable to virus attacks/flaws/errors so it is definitely not a Bug.
> People updating such status are not fools. They know what they are uploading.
> They have excess of applications with ever increasing backlogs so VOs must had been instructed to scrutinize applications very critically.
> VO can fetch out Minor reasons for rejections cuz they have to clear backlogs.
regards
indian

sorry to hear from your comment. Anyway it is just our personal opinion.
And about your conclusion: ::)
"> People updating such status are not fools. They know what they are uploading." ---> We are NOTsaying people here are FOOLS. But how 100% sure you are if all people who wrote in this blog including you are telling the truth or just making people feel negative (discourage)??? Did you know them personally??? We are all free to write our experiences/ updates but it's all up to our decision if we totally believe. Come to realize it... ::) :-X
We just want to be POSITIVE thinkers ;D

kulas

Nov 10, 2011
net said:
hi net,
lets just hold on to our patience. I will keep this thread alive and post updates regarding the status of my application. :D Lets just hope for positive results. Good luck ;)

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
someone is so pessimistic and a rebel, and he's everywhere on the thread... ha ha ha!

net

Star Member
Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-5-2014
Doc's Request.
10-11-2014
IELTS Request
included in filing
hi everyone, a friend of mine from london visa office told me that his bank draft was not en cashed. he applied last week of aug. what does this mean?

Carlo11

Jul 11, 2011
guys, I need your honest opinion.. My documents reached the CIO- Nova Scotia July 4, 2011, then they returned all my documents last aug 4, 2011 stating that it was incomplete due to my IELTS because it was academic, then I resubmitted all my documents including the correct IELTS which is the general one last aug. 22, 2011 then it reached the CIO-Nova Scotia last Aug. 30, 2011... yesterday nov 24, 2011 I went to the bank to confirm if my bd was already encashed and they told me that it was not yet encashed by the CIO... Until now I have not heard anything from the CIO.. is there still a hope for me to receive a PER? or I am just being delusional or dreaming?

macking

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent: 15-AUG-2011 ; rcvd by cic 19-AUG-2011
Doc's Request.
complete docs w/ IELTS orig
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent GT IELTS original
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
hopefully waived = )
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
sooner than later hopefully = )
Hi guys, its good that we have a thread like this. im a 3152 applicant as well and still hoping for the best about my application like most of us here. We have our own opinion and beliefs about our application and the outcome. In my opinion, we need to face the reality here, 3152 was the 2nd noc that reached the cap of 500. As of today, last week of August applicants already rcvd PER. None of them were noc 3152. (at least in this forum). If its true that noc 3152 reached the cap last week of July 2011, they will just return our documents by mail. They will not send an email to inform this to us unless we send them an inquiry to check the status of our application. The other exception is if we rcvd PER, that's the only time they'l email us. so its up to us if we'll send them an inquiry or just wait. Pray hard. Hope for the best, and expect the worst.

If we didn't make it this year, there is always a next year. It may be a longer wait, but what matters is we eventually get there. Goodluck.. all the best

zerodise

Star Member
Oct 3, 2011
reached august 24, 2011 still hoping for PER I emailed them btw I erased the spaces in the email address :) there should be no space on the @ when you copy and paste it. I followed the steps written on other topic :)

Good Luck Nurses and God Bless to us :)

kulas

Nov 10, 2011
net said:
hi everyone, a friend of mine from london visa office told me that his bank draft was not en cashed. he applied last week of aug. what does this mean?

hi net, maybe your friends application is not yet being reviewed. Is your friend belongs to NOC 3152? if yes, i think 3152 august applications are not yet reviewed by CIO based on the blogs because no one got PER yet for august applicants. I am an august applicant also, checked bank almost everyday but not yet encashed. Lets just wait and be patient. ;)

kulas

Nov 10, 2011
Carlo11 said:
guys, I need your honest opinion.. My documents reached the CIO- Nova Scotia July 4, 2011, then they returned all my documents last aug 4, 2011 stating that it was incomplete due to my IELTS because it was academic, then I resubmitted all my documents including the correct IELTS which is the general one last aug. 22, 2011 then it reached the CIO-Nova Scotia last Aug. 30, 2011... yesterday nov 24, 2011 I went to the bank to confirm if my bd was already encashed and they told me that it was not yet encashed by the CIO... Until now I have not heard anything from the CIO.. is there still a hope for me to receive a PER? or I am just being delusional or dreaming?

hello carlo11,
sorry to hear about the returned documents. But based on what you wrote above you resubmitted (2nd) your application and reached CIO last August 30. I monitored almost everyday on the CIC website since from the beginning (July 1,2011) until the end that the quota for nurses has reached 500 last September 19, 2011. I think there is still a big chance, we will just not jump to conclusion if we did not receive anything from the CIO. Just hold on, for now lets just be patient. ;)

Carlo11

Jul 11, 2011
tnx kulas.... hay... it is too difficult to predict what will happen... the most difficult thing to do is to expect things turn out the way we wanted.. they don't have any idea how difficult to prepare all the documents they need just to comply to their requirements that include blood, sweat, tears and hard earned money.....

nicupie

Nov 21, 2011
i'm starting to lose hope but i wonder if it is really possible that it will take this long to receive a PER from CIO?according to them it will take only 3 months but i have not heard any returned documents from august applicants aside from those with incomplte and NERs..i already emailed them but i have to wait for 20 days for their reply..

net

Star Member
Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-5-2014
Doc's Request.
10-11-2014
IELTS Request
included in filing
It is almost december, any news? sana papasko na lang ang positive assessment! ;D