+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hope 10th draw is today on 29 may

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Armanoff said:
Guys,
Just to let you know I am with valid Ontario LMIA and job offer with score of 950 (76 FSWP points) in the pool since April 22 and I did not get the ITA on 9th draw. I have a friend also in the pool for 30 days already with the score of 950 with Manitoba PNP who did not get the ITA on 9th draw either.
Good luck to all of us today!
What are your Noc s or professions?

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
wait is not over yet...

waiting since 6 weeks.

I improved my score from 411 to 461 just after the 8th draw. And now score jumped from 453 to 755 and after that they broke their jinx of doing 2 draws per month. All hopes shattered.....

No transparency in this system.... :(

Hi,

how did you improve your score from 411 to 461? That's a huge jump!

docshe

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Armanoff said:
Guys,
Just to let you know I am with valid Ontario LMIA and job offer with score of 950 (76 FSWP points) in the pool since April 22 and I did not get the ITA on 9th draw. I have a friend also in the pool for 30 days already with the score of 950 with Manitoba PNP who did not get the ITA on 9th draw either.
Good luck to all of us today!
Dear Armanoff you are a mystery to this forum yet. :eek: pls tell us more about your NOC or other details so we can try to solve your puzzle.
It is very disappointing to see a guy with so many points sitting without ITA. good luck to you

HAILMANU

Star Member
May 19, 2015
I thought that once you meet the points threshold you automatically get ITA, is that not correct? If I were you I would be contacting CIC to clarify what the issue is.

Armanoff

May 29, 2015
How come I am the mystery? EE is the mystery. My NOC is 2171. I already heard about people who did not get the ITA after their 1st draw though the score was high enough. I hope next draw will be the draw.

docshe

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Off course EE is mystery and by the way I meant that your case is mysterious, b/c after it I surprised that even if someone will get PNP, there is no confirmation to get ITA??? ???
Any how best of luck for you in future draw.